• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My favorite dating site, Moms Demand Action, was a complete no show? We got 6 people in the middle of the week in the middle of the work day?

So she is posting non-events to show politicians how "active" they are?

winner winner, chicken dinner.
    Indyguy77 even stopped in on a "run" for work, couldn't stay, but he showed his support.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Dammit all to hell. :xmad: Equipment at work decided it wanted to go down so I'm stuck here fixing crap instead. :xmad:

Yeah, I had to buy my own coffee. Thanks.

I was able to pass through. Darn work...but anyhow, great group and it really shows her dedication to her own cause. As one would say "The proof is in the pudding"

Glad you made it. Nice talking to you.

To really answer that question, we need to know will you be in or out of uniform? If out, what color belt are you planning to wear? Shirt, shoes? Do you wear them in leather or kydex holsters?

These questions aren't as easy to answer as you might think at first glance!

5.11 pants. T-shirt. Merrell hiking shoes. Black leather belt. Kydex holder. G22.

nice meeting you guys, see you at the next starbucks event. try the cheesecake brownie...It is amazing

Nice meeting you too.

Thanks to the guys who showed up and those who tried or wanted to. Had a half a dozen of us and we sat outside and drank our "coffee" while chatting. No looks, no angry people yelling at us. No MDA showed for signatures. Was a nice morning.

And the IMPD SWAT team didn't even notice us!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm glad that the IPS resource officer noticed all of us....

And sorry I wasn't able to stay. I had to get on with my field work...ironically enough, immediately adjacent to an IMPD roll call site. (North District)

I'm sure you're all wondering, but my field flow verifications of the API T700U multi-gas calibrator turned out quite well, thank you. :D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm glad that the IPS resource officer noticed all of us....

And sorry I wasn't able to stay. I had to get on with my field work...ironically enough, immediately adjacent to an IMPD roll call site. (North District)

I'm sure you're all wondering, but my field flow verifications of the API T700U multi-gas calibrator turned out quite well, thank you. :D

She didn't notice much of anything. Well, anything other than the screen of her iPad. Glad you were able to stop by.

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Just noticed this. I wish I would have seen it this morning, I live within walking distance of that Starbucks. Would have been nice to meet some other locals.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    It makes me laugh when you hear about these groups and their anti gun rallies or get togethers and they have no one show up like at Starbucks in Irvington or the dozen or less who show up at their anti gun rallies when in fact we pro 2nd amendment people show up to protest their events and have many more then them showing up. I can not wait until the NRA convention here in town to see the 70 to 80 thousand or more show up to attend the event and make the anti gunners heads spin lol....

Top Bottom