• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." Marilyn Monroe

"Any man that tells you he understands women completely, will lie to you about other things." J.N. Tracy

"You didn't HAVE to be born!" Mother

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Clint Eastwood.....

Well, I reckon so.....

Do ya feel lucky, PUNK.....

Go ahead, make my day.....

Get off my lawn .....

John Wayne.....

Pilgrim, you've caused a lot of trouble here today, and someone ought to bust you in the mouth,

but I won't, I won't, the hell I won't !!!!!

phred

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Columbus
    "I'll rip your arm off and beat you with the bloody stump" and " I'll jerk your tongue out ny the roots and slap you with it" - Grandma lol

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

-Robert A. Heinlein

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom--go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

--Samuel Adams

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    George Washington's
    Farewell Address

"They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation, the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels, and modified by mutual interests."

washington on political parties

and my sig

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    "You can live a life so sheltered that when you're old and gray, all you can claim is to have lived long enough to become old. That is not my way."
    - Ed Viesturs

Top Bottom