• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    My favorite is the Black & Tan. It was available in Ft. Wayne a couple years ago. A guy that I work with received a case from his son for a birthday present, did he offer to share , NOT. Oh well, I am going to S.C. in Oct., & I will bring some back. Do I have any new best friends ? :laugh:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    My favorite is the Black & Tan. It was available in Ft. Wayne a couple years ago. A guy that I work with received a case from his son for a birthday present, did he offer to share , NOT. Oh well, I am going to S.C. in Oct., & I will bring some back. Do I have any new best friends ? :laugh:

Hey, remember me...from back in the day? :D

What's your route down to SC...65S and then east? If so, you'll be running right through Seymour...might be able to work something out.

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    I used to read a sports-related message board that had a lot of Philly fans and they would talk about Yuengling like it was the greatest beverage ever invented. While I have not tried it myself some of my friends have drank it and told me it was ok, but nothing all that special.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    my sister lives in memphis and comes up fairly often. her next expected arrival is november. if you guys want (and will pay) I can have her bring some up.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I like Yuengling.

Funny thing is, they're the second largest US-owned beer company, and the oldest. Still family owned too.

It's a nearly perfect mix of flavor and drinkability.

Any time I venture into Yuengling territory, I'm sure to pick some up.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Well heck I wish I'd seen this a few days ago while my family was in Pennsylvania...lots of Yuengling there!

Next time I'll rent a u-haul trailer and bring some back!

West bound and down...

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Look what I found last night...it is now in my refrigerator waiting to be consumed this evening!

cdfcf1b4.jpg

Last edited:

GooseUhRoose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Indy Southside
    Party Pak Liquors

2633 E Stop 11 Rd Indianapolis, IN 46227

They seem to have everything! try there.

I've been there numerous times and I've never seen it there. I guess I should probably ask next time I stop in. I think I'll make a trip in tonight just to find out. If you guys want it that bad, Ruby Tuesday on the Southside has it on tap (I imagine every location has it).

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I've been there numerous times and I've never seen it there. I guess I should probably ask next time I stop in. I think I'll make a trip in tonight just to find out. If you guys want it that bad, Ruby Tuesday on the Southside has it on tap (I imagine every location has it).

they have Yeungling on tap? Here in Indiana? Are you sure??????

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Why can't I find Yuengling nationwide?
    The Yuengling Brewery is a regional brewer that has manufacturing plants in Pottsville, PA and Tampa, FL. Currently we distribute our products over a ten state area along the eastern seaboard. While there is significant interest for our products nationwide, unfortunately we do not have the manufacturing capabilities to service customers across the United States. As a result, our focus and efforts continues to be on our loyal customers and markets that are logistically feasible to our production facilities.

What are your plans for expansion?
    Over the past few years Yuengling's expansion into new markets has been limited. Our future plans for expansion are based upon our production capabilities and our ability to properly introduce and service retailers and customers in any new market. Such decisions are
    based on a market by market basis.

Where does the brewery distribute beer?
    The brewery currently distributes its products in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina & Alabama. We have been reopening markets and opening new territories to distribute Yuengling beers. Stay in touch for further market openings in your area. See our Distributor List to find your nearest source of Yuengling fine beers.

Does Yuengling ship beer anywhere?
    As a United States brewer, Yuengling is only allowed to ship to our assigned distributors. Due to various State and Federal laws, we are not permitted to ship beer directly to retailers and consumers.

Top Bottom