• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I was under the impression that no one at all had it Indiana.

I think I'm willing to make that bet! :D

If I lose, a box of ammo is a small price to pay for draught Yeungling. If I win, it's a free box of ammo.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT

haha, read too fast and thought that Goose was offering to bet a box of ammo, which is a bet I would've taken, because I was 99% sure no one here had it.

Just called the southside Ruby Tuesday and talked to the bartender. Yeungling is on the printed menu (because it's a national chain with locations on the East coast) but they do not have it.

GooseUhRoose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Indy Southside
    I don't have any extra on hand, especially with it being a double dip not lol. I live on the Southside and will correct and retract my statements if I am wrong. And I will definitely let everyone know if they have it at Party Pak

GooseUhRoose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Indy Southside
    haha, read too fast and thought that Goose was offering to bet a box of ammo, which is a bet I would've taken, because I was 99% sure no one here had it.

Just called the southside Ruby Tuesday and talked to the bartender. Yeungling is on the printed menu (because it's a national chain with locations on the East coast) but they do not have it.

Was typing my post before I read this lol. I'm sorry if I've offended or hurt anyone with my lies.

Edit: Called Ruby Tuesday and Party Pak..... They both said it's illegal to sell in Indiana.

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Was typing my post before I read this lol. I'm sorry if I've offended or hurt anyone with my lies.

Edit: Called Ruby Tuesday and Party Pak..... They both said it's illegal to sell in Indiana.

So you didnt drink it at Ruby tuesday in Greenwood?:dunno::D

No worries, I was just busting your balls.

GooseUhRoose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Indy Southside
    Hmm..looks like a new form of currency. :D

There's money to be made in the Yuengling dealing business?

So you didnt drink it at Ruby tuesday in Greenwood?:dunno::D

No worries, I was just busting your balls.

I'm going with the story that I saw it on the menu, ordered it, they brought me Corona instead. Given the fact I'm a beer noob, they tricked me. :dunno:
    My balls have been busted.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    S5004202.jpg

It's beautiful!!!

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    That's good stuff. I usually get some when I go back to buffalo to visit family. That pic is great.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Just bought some Yuengling, can't believe where. Can't get back home in Indiana, but bought 2 cases on an Army base in South Korea. At least they are taking good care of our service men and women. Over here visiting my son and now we get to drink some good beer together. Won't be able to bring any back so I guess I'll have to drink it before I leave.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    If you look hard enough, you can find it in Indiana. I know I have and I occasionally get a case as a gift from family when they find it here.

Top Bottom