• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    sorry about starting the dupe thread guys........... i swear i looked cause i couldnt believe that no one had seen this............... yea i'm not very S-mart

jake

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I want to see how the real estate agent writes up the description. Those are always full of win in their attempt to describe all unique features of a house as something a common person would want.

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    There IS a draw bridge, so there could be a moat. Location is everything... Maybe for a few extra bucks gunports could be added, but Iwouldn't want 'em, 'cause the living could just as easily shoot into them as I could shoot out of them. Rooftop plinking is just as easy if you really HAVE to fertilize the lawn. I think I saw a hatch... I liked the zombie-teasing enclosed pool. CLASSIC!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i don't care what anyone says that is a bad ass house and i would love to have it if the shtf. very cool stuff for sure. to bad i am poor lol. i am in for the ingo group buy though

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Groundbreaking starts tomorrow.... Wait, did anyone see a kegerator in the pictures anywhere???? A slight blueprint modification will be sent to my architects ASAP!

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    dunno the silos are bigger, have more land and a few were cheaper. Maybe if they built this into the side of a mountain -ooh the possibilities. Now all I have to do is win the lottery

Top Bottom