• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I would shake my head in disbelief that anyone would run away from something that is clearly an act. This fantasy of zombies has gone from foolish and absurd to something way, way beyond that.

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    This probably wasn't a great idea. Somebody could have thought it was the real thing and opened fired on those.. "Zombies". Still really funny though.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Someone did this a prank in Florida not too long ago. One of the "victims" drew a firearm; but didn't fire.

I work in a hospital. I saw one person who had his nose removed shambling down the hallway. His bandage had fallen off, so I could see the red and black hole into his skull. The way he was walking coupled with his injury in any other setting other than a hospital might have got him shot by a zombie freak.

Then again, I've seen some pretty unforgettable sights in the hospital in my seven yeas there. Guess a noseless guy taking a walk ranks about in the "high-middle" of my weirdness meter.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @all
    The questions is what would u do if u saw this say in IN in your town.
    Ignore that it is in NYC where only the criminals have guns.
    Also somone could have used anything else to attack the zombie

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    New Yorkers are very "theatrical", so this is right up their alley. When I was there people would tie dollars to fish line and crowds would laugh when someone tried to pick it up, and stuff like that was going on all the time on the streets.

Unless there was a well known zombie outbreak, I would never draw or shoot a zombie looking person, unless they tried to attack me. Lets just say, I would not allow a bite. That's just common sense though, they could have rabies. These zombies made sure they had something in their hands, and that they seemed non threatening.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    @all

I would pretend to be a zombie myself, put ketchup all over my face and walk slowly in the street among the real zombies.
    I always keep a pack of ketchup in my EDC in case something like that happens, it's next to my silver rounds (left pocket) for werewolves and my holy water (inside right pocket) for vampires. :cool:

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    @all

Quickly post a sign that says "My liberal neighbor say I is stupid and has no brain. He say he smart liberal, has big brain. Go over there."

Top Bottom