Indy prosecutor seeks death penalty in shooting death of IMPD Officer Perry Renn

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is good news. The only thing wrong here is that he can't be executed, resurrected, and executed again a few more times.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    This is good news. The only thing wrong here is that he can't be executed, resurrected, and executed again a few more times.
    Wasn't he dead when he arrived to the hospital the night it happened and brought back?

I like the decision made by the prosecutor, but the idiot still gets to live for 20? years?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can they convict and choose a lesser penalty?

Man I hope not. A Standard has got to be set. Set in ambush using a Human shield and shoot someone then you too need to be ended. No extenuating circumstances....no considerations for color/up-bringing or even poor poddy training. Do this and expect to meet what ever God you look to.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Probably done with the knowledge that the State has virtually zero chance of not prevailing at trial. It's not a death penalty case, and it won't happen, but there's no real downside for the prosecution in filing it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wasn't he dead when he arrived to the hospital the night it happened and brought back?

I like the decision made by the prosecutor, but the idiot still gets to live for 20? years?

True all the way around, but I would rather see those 20 years spent in an 8x10 foot box than roaming general population perhaps with possibility of parole and perhaps with the opportunity to find his way into a situation that would allow a chance at escape.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    O.K.
    Just a little pin prick
    There'll be some more aaaaaaaah!
    And you may feel a little sick

Can you stand up? No?
    I do believe it's working, good
    That's what you get for being a scumbag.
    Sucks to be you, it's time to go.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good! I heard Terry Curry doesn't think the death penalty is a deterrent. I guarantee you death will deter anyone from committing another murder of a police officer.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Man I hope not. A Standard has got to be set. Set in ambush using a Human shield and shoot someone then you too need to be ended. No extenuating circumstances....no considerations for color/up-bringing or even poor poddy training. Do this and expect to meet what ever God you look to.

Better than one juror who is against death penalty and doesn't convict

Top Bottom