Indy prosecutor seeks death penalty in shooting death of IMPD Officer Perry Renn

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Then arm and train the citizenry. By the time it gets to the Prosecuting Attorney, it is far too late to have any deterrent effect.

There it is ladies and gentlemen, the gospel truth without a candy coating. I type this with the full understanding that we are preaching to the choir with this particular audience but this is the only viable solution. Spread the word.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There it is ladies and gentlemen, the gospel truth without a candy coating. I type this with the full understanding that we are preaching to the choir with this particular audience but this is the only viable solution. Spread the word.

We try but so many :koolaide: that we grow weary.
    We are armed/trained.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

We try but so many :koolaid: that we grow weary.
    We are armed/trained.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't understand the fuss with lethal injection drugs. Induction agent, long-acting paralytic, and run in a gallon of potassium chloride. Wham bam, thank you ma'am. Why all the hand wringing about cocktails?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't understand the fuss with lethal injection drugs. Induction agent, long-acting paralytic, and run in a gallon of potassium chloride. Wham bam, thank you ma'am. Why all the hand wringing about cocktails?

It just wouldn't be acceptable to inflict so much as the smallest discomfort on criminals who sent victims to their agonizing deaths in terror. How could you be so callous about allowing the possibility the little darlings could experience a little discomfort or worse yet actual pain while in the process of the personal liquidation that was actually needed long before it arrived? (apply purple as needed)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WTF?

Accused cop killer Major Davis sues victim Perry Renn, city for $2.3 million | Fox 59

In a complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Indianapolis, Davis claims slain Officer Perry Renn shot him in the back while he was unarmed on July 5, 2014, in an east side Indianapolis alley.

“There is no evidence Major P. Davis II ever possessed or had on his person an AK-47,” reads the lawsuit. “Plaintiff seeks compensatory and emotional, punitive damages for his pain and suffering, physical injury of nerve damage from being shot in the right-side cranial, developing headaches, neurological problems, being confined to a wheel chair, and digestive problems from being shot in the abdomen.”

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Segue to 'he was a good person, turning his life around', and the remainder of the stock BS. He was in it from the beginning for revenge, blaming Officer Renn for arresting his father back when rather than blaming the fact that his father was arrested for a good reason, and now he has yet another chance to dig at him via his family even after killing him. Between this asinine lawsuit, and having the audacity to invoke Christ while engaging in such nonsense, when he stands trial, I would advocate rather than allowing him to ride in the car, he should be dragged from Michigan City back to Indianapolis behind the car.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    may as well take a shot, but I thought other witnesses said he had an AK47 waiving it around?

Our local PITA mmoja Ajabu says there was no AK47... Perry's CS can blew up like a grenade and killed him. The good news is, when he visits Davis, he gets to say hi to his home invasion doing throat slitting worthless son to (who also didn't do it)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How desperate does a lawyer have to be to take a case like this?

Based on the wording of the quotes from the complaints that I have seen, I would assess his as pro se​ until proven otherwise.

“WHEREFORE, Major P. Davis II respectfully prays in the name of JESUS that this court enter judgment granting Plaintiff…Compensative…Punitive…(and) Nominal Damages in the MajorMoveMent amount of 2.3 million dollars against defendants jointly.”

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Our local PITA mmoja Ajabu says there was no AK47... Perry's CS can blew up like a grenade and killed him. The good news is, when he visits Davis, he gets to say hi to his home invasion doing throat slitting worthless son to (who also didn't do it)

This jackass really believes the medical examiner so inept as not to be able to tell the difference between bullets and fragments of a steel aerosol can?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Based on the wording of the quotes from the complaints that I have seen, I would assess his as pro se​ until proven otherwise.

I found the pdf of the complaint. It is pro se and appears to follow whatever template his local jailhouse esquire uses.

Top Bottom