• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My dad had the fastest belt in the west. I remember a time or two when he wasn't wearing a belt, I had to go pick out my own switch. He would probably have been electrocuted in today's world.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cuts from a switch is more than a spanking.

I saw the photos. That kid doesn't have any worst welts than I ever had. The only questionable thing is that I think the kid is 4, but still. Jail?

Maybe some people like what society is becoming, but I think people are caring too much about things that are not really anyone's business. I can see the state intervening in *real* abuse. But this is credulous.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I remember reading an article about a woman who spanked her son with an extension cord. The kid got bruises, the school stuck their noses in, and had her arrested. She went to court and got it thrown out.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    PC :poop: is getting way out of hand.
    My parents would be doing life for the punishments they handed out.

No kidding. I remember my dad spanking me with a curtain rod. It was the first thing he grabbed and it hurt! Did I deserve it? I shot my sister in the back with an arrow. I still remember her running upstairs with the arrow stuck in her. Yeah, pretty sure I deserved it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No kidding. I remember my dad spanking me with a curtain rod. It was the first thing he grabbed and it hurt! Did I deserve it? I shot my sister in the back with an arrow. I still remember her running upstairs with the arrow stuck in her. Yeah, pretty sure I deserved it.

I wanted to shoot my sisters...arrows never came to mind....:)

My mother had a left hook from nowhere. Old man wore a half inch (or so) wide leather belt. I missed many days dressing for gym due to the welts it would leave. Did I deserve them....sometimes. Most of the time my sisters would set me up if I did not bend to their wishes. Did I mention I wanted to shoot my sisters......often.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My Dad died when I was 13, I remember shortly before his death, he was very weak, and could barely get out of his chair. He had whipped me with a switch earlier in the day, and I was pissed about it. I was going through the living room, heading out the front door, and there, next to dads chair, was the switch. Me being the smart ass punk I was, grabbed the switch and broke it in two, and proceeded to head out the door. He got me before I could get out that door, and wore me out! I loved that guy, and have missed him everyday for the last 35 years. He made a responsible adult out of me, and he did it in 13 short years.

The world needs more Dads like him, and less whiney dickheads who think society owes them everything.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My sister would set me up, too. Until I realized... that if I'm going to get a whippin', I'm going to make it worth it. I don't think either one of us got more than a few after that.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    In my defense...

It wasn't my intention to hurt her. For some reason, I decided to cut the string on my bow, so I had to find an alternative. I took a couple coat hangars and tested their strength on the nearest target - which happened to be my sister. It worked surprisingly well...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In my defense...

It wasn't my intention to hurt her. For some reason, I decided to cut the string on my bow, so I had to find an alternative. I took a couple coat hangars and tested their strength on the nearest target - which happened to be my sister. It worked surprisingly well...

Well, that didn't work out quite like you planned then.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My dad could lay out an arse busting with his belt as well.
    Do I think it was child abuse? No and for the simple reason that they were few and far between. Did I deserve them? All but one. But I was told it was for all the crap I did that I got away with.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was the pictures on the link I was more listening than watching? I heard cuts, like the opening of flesh.

Thats excessive....seriously so.

The pictures I saw showed the typical welts and there were a couple scabbed over.

I do think that for a 4 year old that was a bit much. I don't recall getting "the switch" until I was at least in 1st grade.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The pictures I saw showed the typical welts and there were a couple scabbed over.

I do think that for a 4 year old that was a bit much. I don't recall getting "the switch" until I was at least in 1st grade.

Drawing blood or popping bruises is too much. My dad could give a first class *** whoppin' but he never drew blood or bruises...made it uncomfortable to sit down for a little while but we seldom did the same stupid thing twice.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    My parents grabbed shat ever was close normally those old orange match box tracks that made a whipping sound as they made contact. He and my brother never went a week without getting are hides tanned for one reason or another. And we turned out fine.

Top Bottom