• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yep, the lemonade debacle in this country even strikes here. Indy made the Judge Napolitano show. Apparently you cannot legally sell lemonade, via a child's lemonade stand in Indy. Just goes to show that Indiana, like most other states is overburdened with government and is in dire need of an enema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adUkWe1gQ84&feature

Don't forget Lemonade Freedom Day!
    Lemonade Freedom Day
    Time: ‎9:00AM Saturday, August 20th

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Used to be a good PR tool for police cruising neighborhoods to stop and talk with kids.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The local government will be much happier when the kids start selling dope and hot car stereos like the good old days.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I remember this! Was fun too, because the lemonade was always bad but they drank it anyway.

I passed by a lemonade stand the other day on 126th St. I immediately thought of other recent prohibitions against them in certain places. If they put it up again, I'll stop by and give those kids some business. Maybe somebody will post it on youtube, and I'll get suspended.

Now if I'm poisoned and die, I'll be fairly upset...

People are ridiculous.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Kutnupe, out of curiosity, I understand it's your job to enforce the law but barring some nosey-nancy specifically calling and complaining about "those damn kids selling lemonade again", would you turn a blind eye to this?

DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to hold you specifically out to scrutiny. I'm wondering where the average cop stands on stupidity like this.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Has IMPD brought out their tank to enforce lemonade eradication efforts in those hotbeds of illegal commerce in Nora and Meridian Hills?

I know IMPD's tank is called the "Chicken Crusher" but maybe we should switch the name to "The Lemon Squeeze".

Can anyone do a logo for me of a lemon wearing a tanker's helmet smoking a cigar in an AFV hatch?

Do you think Broad Ripple can get an exemption if they sell arugula juice?:dunno:

What does IMPD's Fruit Commissar think?

Fruit Commissar at press conference with Mayor Ballard:

commissar.gif

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    that'll teach those dirty little capitalist pigs, pi-- on their lemonade stands, we need regulation.

Maybe offer to take food stamps, that might clear it all up.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Has IMPD brought out their tank to enforce lemonade eradication efforts in those hotbeds of illegal commerce in Nora and Meridian Hills?

I know IMPD's tank is called the "Chicken Crusher" but maybe we should switch the name to "The Lemon Squeeze".

Can anyone do a logo for me of a lemon wearing a tanker's helmet smoking a cigar in an AFV hatch?

Do you think Broad Ripple can get an exemption if they sell arugula juice?:dunno:

What does IMPD's Fruit Commissar think?

Fruit Commissar at press conference with Mayor Ballard:

commissar.gif

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sarcasm, the perfect shape charged against governmental overreach and stupidity.:D

Here's the latest photo of Mayor Ballard after the last IMPD Fruit Commissar displeased him and was arrested for Crimes Against the Fruit . . . the People:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Yep, the lemonade debacle in this country even strikes here. Indy made the Judge Napolitano show. Apparently you cannot legally sell lemonade, via a child's lemonade stand in Indy. Just goes to show that Indiana, like most other states is overburdened with government and is in dire need of an enema.

My kids operate an enema stand in Carmel. You guys wanna come by & pay them a visit?

Da Bing

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Here's Mayor Ballard walking the canal downtown with the former IMPD Fruit Commissar:

:lmfao:

Sarcasm, the perfect shape charged against governmental overreach and stupidity.:D

Here's the latest photo of Mayor Ballard after the last IMPD Fruit Commissar displeased him and was arrested for Crimes Against the Fruit . . . the People:

:laugh: You two are absolutely hilarious! :laugh:

... und vahtsch your shtep, comrade Freemanov, or you vill end up at ze bottom of ze canal, or taken to Lubyanka for qvestionink und "political reeducation". :):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom