• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's how this is going to work. I'm going to explain my philosophy and you're going to explain how the anarchy will ensue.

Lets start with learning the most overused word on INGO, at least in threads that I appear in.
    Anarchy (noun)
    Most often, the term "anarchy" describes the simple absence of publicly recognized government or enforced political authority. When used in this sense, anarchy may or may not imply political disorder or lawlessness within a society.
    What I strive for & believe:

Union of States
    The U.S.A. is a union of sovereign states. They should be able to opt into the union, and opt out. Make their own laws. They are not submissive to the Federal government, but instead are part of a voluntarily association.

Local Government
    Laws should be as localized as possible. The appropriate function of local government is to keep the peace, protect Property Rights (not synonymous with Property Values), and punish those who victimize someone else. This means that government's interest is to punish people who commit murder, assault, rape, theft, fraud, contract violations, & property violations.

Hiring local police, aka Peace Officers, is a legitimate use of local government taxdollars. I believe their primary duty is to keep the peace and they should have no compulsion to follow orders. If the officer has to question his conscience when enforcing a law, he should be able to walk away from enforcing it, plain and simple. An officer's discretion should be the last and final check to prevent tyrannical laws from oppressing the people.

Federal Government
    The Federal Government should be small and lean. Practically every Federal agency that didn't exist 100 years ago should vanish. Its powers are specifically listed in Article 1, Section 8 of the constitution. Appropriate functions of the federal government include Diplomacy, Sovereignty, Trade, War, Money. Exclusivity of these powers is neither expressed nor implied.

Most of the enforcement agencies at the Federal level should be gone. The Feds should have a slim & trim group of U.S. Marshals to execute the few legitimate Federal laws. I'm going to credit CarmelHP (fellow anarchist) with this explanation.
    I do, however, go so far as to say there should be no armed federal law enforcement agents with arrest powers (with the exception of Marshals acting under court supervision) unless acting under local authority. Prior to the 1930's, when all the other bad ideas came about, a slew of armed federal police agencies were put in place. Prior to the so-called "Kansas City Massacre" federal agents were not routinely armed except when acting in concert with local agencies and usually had to request local agency assistance to effect arrests. Allowing the federal government to maintain a large armed body of agents can have the same effect and be used for the same purpose as having a large standing army stationed among the citizenry. It's an affront to federalism and blurs the distinction of which level of government holds the general police power. Federal agents should go back to investigate bodies only rather than police agencies.
    War
    I'm not anti-war. However, I don't support any of the current wars, or any from my entire lifetime. There is a time and place for war but I will not revel in having the chance to wage one, certainly not an avoidable one on the other side of the globe. War is a destroyer of domestic liberty, and that makes it necessary to avoid at all costs. Lost liberty is more tragic than lost lives.

I think our government is currently infested by people who have incentives to take us to war. The American people have not remained vigilant in keeping down the Military-Industrial Complex, as Eisenhower warned us about.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/ame]

Individual Liberty
    As an individual, you own yourself, your body, and your labor. Laws that compel you to do something are not conducive to individual liberty.

You can't victimize yourself. Being prohibited from doing something just because Nannies in government don't want you to get hurt, is inconsistent with individual liberty.

Individuals should have a vast amount of liberty to act consistently with respect to others' property & personal rights. No victim, no crime.

Property Rights
    Owning property is the heart and soul of individualism and liberty. Property owners should be able to own their property wholly, without interference, as long as no one else's property is being destroyed in the process.

Arbitrary bans on items are inconsistent with Property Rights. I don't support bans on plants, beverages, pills, guns, knives, cigars, lightbulbs, drugs, margarine, or any other contraband that governments dream up.

Still convinced of my anarchist ways? I support courts, due process, trials, & prisons. I support congress but I rarely support their decisions. I support a small and modest government. One that would protect and promote a free and voluntary society.

Thank you for taking interest with my philosophy. Your comments are valuable to us.

Bring on the Anarchy!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    OMG, ATM and I are posting whatever we want. Rambone's views have led to anarchy!

Seriously, I'm glad you're sticking around to engage with people, Rambone. I hope the time you invest will translate into a few more freethinking individuals. I often think that we Americans are too privileged in peace, justice, stability, and material comfort, especially when compared to the rest of the world, that we don't really appreciate how precious what we have (in spite of its imperfections) is and how much vigilance it requires to maintain it. If we all get a chance to live in an oppressive country, we'll all be alarmed by the direction that the USA has been heading for the last decade. Every time we lose a bit of liberty, we will have to pay in blood to get that bit back. Fortunately we don't shed real blood on INGO, and I hope people will heed what you have to say.

Da Bing

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband, because they're raping everybody up in here!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvZeJSUDPM&feature=relmfu[/ame]

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    OMG, ATM and I are posting whatever we want. Rambone's views have led to anarchy!

Seriously, I'm glad you're sticking around to engage with people, Rambone. I hope the time you invest will translate into a few more freethinking individuals. I often think that we Americans are too privileged in peace, justice, stability, and material comfort, especially when compared to the rest of the world, that we don't really appreciate how precious what we have (in spite of its imperfections) is and how much vigilance it requires to maintain it. If we all get a chance to live in an oppressive country, we'll all be alarmed by the direction that the USA has been heading for the last decade. Every time we lose a bit of liberty, we will have to pay in blood to get that bit back. Fortunately we don't shed real blood on INGO, and I hope people will heed what you have to say.

Da Bing

There are few times in life where discussions on topics from multiple viewpoints is not educational.

I for one enjoy the topics that Rambone introduces even though I'm not quite on board all the conspiracy trains he's got tickets for, I can fully appreciate the hours and hours he spends digging up information and bringing topics up for discussion.

As an American citizen I fully support his right to voice (or type) his opinions on topics he feels are important whether I agree with them or not.:patriot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If by stalker you mean "Guy who clicks on *unread posts* button and reads" then I guess that means me.:dunno:

The mob gangs up on Rambone about every 2-3 months. So what, you click on unread posts. You still have to click on his thread titles to read them. If he's so offensive to you, put him on your ignore list.

If it's not Rambone, someone else will be the target of the mob here.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The mob gangs up on Rambone about every 2-3 months. So what, you click on unread posts. You still have to click on his thread titles to read them. If he's so offensive to you, put him on your ignore list.

If it's not Rambone, someone else will be the target of the mob here.

Wait what?

I think you're confused about my position about rambone. I've probably given him rep every single time INGO doesn't require me to spread it any more and many more times I do get the "spread it around" message.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Wait what?

I think you're confused about my position about rambone. I've probably given him rep every single time INGO doesn't require me to spread it any more and many more times I do get the "spread it around" message.

Sorry, I read your reply wrong. The stalkers I'm referring to are the ones who hate Rambone yet follow him everywhere he goes.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN

Da Bing

Well said, and I agree with you and Rambone on this one 100%. We have lost much in the last 2 decades and we need to get it back. We need to wake people up before it is to late. I am 43 now and was way to naive for to long. The government keeps trying to divide us especially now that our current president's ratings are so low. I am tired of rich vs. poor, black vs. white, dems vs. republicans, and especially elites vs. freedom fighting Americans. We have more to loose right now than any country on earth so let's join together against this global tyranny. Or as rambone put it - let the anarchy begin.

Top Bottom