• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Remember the initial reports of multiple shooters? What happen to the others?

Peter Lanza, father of Adam Lanza, was the tax director for GE and rumored to be testifying in the LIBOR scandal.

By amazing coincidence, Robert Holmes-- father of Aurora shooter James Holmes and employee of FICO-- was also rumored to testify regarding the LIBOR scandal.

Now, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but something here stinks.

It started for me with this post linked by my Dad.

Follow the links in that post. Let your mind be blown.
    [ame]http://youtu.be/x6BsyNEJ8EQ[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/uuhbCOqIaC4[/ame]

The videos also show more links.

There's apparently a LOT more to this story.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    ok, I have no confirmation or source, but I heard the kids had been shot 3 times each, maybe 3-round burst?

If so, it wasnt the Bushwacker that was used.

Also, whats with the... he used pistols and the rifle was in the trunk...then he used the rifle?

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    ok, I have no confirmation or source, but I heard the kids had been shot 3 times each, maybe 3-round burst?

If so, it wasnt the Bushwacker that was used.

Also, whats with the... he used pistols and the rifle was in the trunk...then he used the rifle?

Tagged for later

Also, there was video footage of the polic officers pulling the rifle from the trunk. So... How did it magically make its way in to the building?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I found the video.... it was a semi-automatic shotgun. I posted it in another thread, I'll try to find it.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    That video of that parent laughing is one of the most chilling videos I've watched in a couple of months.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    It's hard to know where the false news stories came from and how so much information did get spread, but one thing that has me baffled is that there were multiple reports at first that he caused all his carnage with 2 9mm handguns. Then, he had a 10 and a 9. Then, the rifle. Shouldn't even the least observant LEO who reported the first story to the news media have known by the casings alone whether a rifle or handgun was used?

Just a lot of misinformation about the case and then nothing at all. It's very odd.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There was a whole lot of reporting fail throughout this tragedy.

The coincidence of the dads is... quite the coincidence.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I have no doubt that our wonderful govt. is capable of something like this, but I need much more evidence before I start believing anything like this. It's highly plausible that Lanza was crazy and did this all by his lonesome. Everybody that knew the kid said that he had mental problems.

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm not tin foil hat guy, but...i listened to this stuff too and I am not suprised. Unfortunatly for all of us, there will need to be at least one more incident in order to deliver the last straw(s). Then the executive order(s)/marshal law/gun grab.... can proceed unimpeded. :twocents:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Lots of misinformation and contradictory information out there. Some things are just to bizarre to overlook though. The relationship of the two fathers being one. The fact that they were both involved in an ongoing investigation and that both sons/shooters were of questionable mental stability is pretty odd. Could these kids have been programmed to commit these acts? How much was the .gov involved? The one thing I am certain of though is that we will never know the truth about either shooting.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Wow! I'm not the tinfoil type, but there seems to be something there. With the eyewitnesses' statements and police scanner audio, makes you wonder. I know times of stress can play havoc on people's minds/eyes, but the police are trained to make good visual identifications during these times and give accurate descriptions.

Still, I'm not sure how the whole police department, eye witnesses, and the whole town would be able to keep their mouths shut to cover this up.

Very strange about the dads as well.

...oh well, we're all going to die tomorrow anyway. :tinfoil:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    That video of that parent laughing is one of the most chilling videos I've watched in a couple of months.

Guys... don't jump to conclusions - you do NOT know what was said in the background - heck someone may well have said something that cracked him up. Maybe it was a smart aleck remark about the press or something. It may have been nervous laughter - YOU DON'T KNOW and we never will. Any of you want to lose a kid and then have to talk to the national press about it? Sometimes when I'm under huge pressure, I relieve the stress by cracking jokes.

Anybody here an EMT or ER Doc or cop? Ask them about the gallows humor that develops - it's a coping mechanism that helps you get through what you have to do. When what you have to do is beyond bearable.

SO DON'T ASSUME. YOU DON'T FREAKING KNOW what was going on.

Why do I say this?

The parent in that video (and only for a few seconds) is Robbie Parker. He and his wife recently moved to Connecticut. They lived in Portland Oregon before that. They are a good friends with a friend of mine. A gal that I went to high school with. She went to church with them in Portland and taught the girl that was killed in Sunday School when she was 2 years old. They lost their daughter and that loss was and is very real. THAT MUCH I KNOW.

I didn't realize this until my friend Darlene posted it on her Facebook page.

That said I'm quite confident that it's the truth. So before you read too much in to one 5 second long chunk of video, please consider how much hurt you might be doing if that 5 seconds of video just might be taken out of context. And a Dad was trying to do whatever he could to make it through what he had to do. I would be slow to accuse him of anything. By all accounts, he's a reasonable human being. And I have that from people that I know to be trustworthy. Personally.

My friend's name is Darlene DeVoss-Yost and you can verify what I've said on Facebook by going back a few days on her timeline if you wish to confirm it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom