• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I can't be bothered to read this entire thread, but as far as connections to the LIBOR scandal go, the only somewhat (read: not at all) credible source reporting that is infowars, as I'm sure all of you are aware infowars is ran by Alex Jones, who makes millions of dollars by scaring people into eating up anything he says even though he has been proved over and over again to be a pathological liar and he may have mental illness(es).

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    My take - human error. Stories this day in age are covered by many types of media. Main stream big name stations, blogs,social media , a guy in his backyard, etc.

Combine initial news coverages then branch out to second hand stories and so on. Many of these smaller media organizations are desperate to be acknowledged. It is not against that law to make mistakes when reporting. There will be inconsistent coverage. Then combine that with people translating things to any extremes they choose. Humans love to investigate stories.

I've heard of games kids play in 1st grade where you make up a story and tell one person and they relay it through a certain amount of people. Apparently the story is extremely different then when initially started.

I think any story (with extreme amounts of interest) would be distorted. Specially one with as many variables as this one. Most stories are only covered by small handful of reporters. Making the story more consistent. I think every story's consistency or lack there of is a victim of popularity.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Woah....
    Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."
    Connecticut Shootings: Dawn Hochsprung Funeral Wednesday

Why would you wear a mask to commit a crime when you know you will be commiting suicide at the scene when you are done?

For many, many reasons, the mask does not make any sense.

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    was there a double shooting in or school the day before? if not, i heard between 4a and 4:30 two shot in ct school bfore i went to gymn, came home 20 plus shot. dhs allowed to go hot for m bus before election.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Yeah that article looks credible! :tinfoil:

One of the biggest arguments of that article is that the AR-15 was left in the car and they have footage of it. I find it odd that it doesn't look anything like an AR-15 and if so, the charging handle is in a really wierd spot.... Saiga shotgun maybe?

The round that was ejected looks much larger than a .223 round imo.

SerereWarrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    This has all the hallmarks of a false flag operation. I haven't done a great deal of research on this incident, but the smiling, laughing father, who then read from cue cards was quite telling. I'm a father and I know I would be devastated and it would be obvious that I was beyond distraught. I wouldn't have to go through a process to appear grief stricken. I would have to work hard to be coherent and not break down in tears.

I'm afraid the government is trying to drastically restrict access to firearms. I think they know an all out confiscation would not be tolerated. Therefore they're trying the sneaky way.
    The fact they used such young children tells me they are either extremely desperate or ruthless as some of the most monstrous of tyrants that have plagued mankind.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'm smelling fish as well. I watched/ read 4hrs + of stuff on this being a hoax (a few friends and I had some time on our hands). There are some cheesy videos on YouTube, that cheapens the argument, but there is a lot of evidence pointing to hoax. The interviews are strange, interviews with kids who didn't hear gun shots, body armor/no body armor, which gun.... The list goes on. If we remember back to columbine there was blood everywhere, and looked like a crime scene. This has been very G-rated, and not consistent with a mass shooting. Did you see the interview of the school nurse? She said she could see the shooters feet from under her desk or something to that effect. If you have ever been in a high school, where is the nurses office? Typically in some corner somewhere, or inside the front office. I don't buy it. I will be watching this story like crazy. FWIW, I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yeah that article looks credible! :tinfoil:

One of the biggest arguments of that article is that the AR-15 was left in the car and they have footage of it. I find it odd that it doesn't look anything like an AR-15 and if so, the charging handle is in a really wierd spot.... Saiga shotgun maybe?

Maybe....to me the footage is too fuzzy to make a determination. But it has some points, just keeping an open mind, and not :koolaid:.

:popcorn:

Top Bottom