• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I believe the working theory is that both of the fathers were supposed to be testifying in the LIBOR scandal case. We're talking bazilions of dollars here. The end goal would have to be a warning shot to any one planning on testifying and talking to much about LIBOR? The first rule of fight club is, you don't talk about fight club or they'll make your family go berzerk.

Really? So the men in suits--with ridiculous amounts of money at their disposal--resort to messy, uncontrollable murder-suicide scenarios perpetuated by unstable, uncontrollable yoots as their warning?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Gun Inconsistencies

There is video of the police retrieving the Bushmaster from the suspects' trunk. Yet the Medical Examiner claims that the long rifle was the primary weapon. WTF?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3lmAD5kXo[/ame]

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    There is video of the police retrieving the Bushmaster from the suspects' trunk. Yet the Medical Examiner claims that the long rifle was the primary weapon. WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3lmAD5kXo

In the video of the police allegedly removing the rifle, is that even an AR-15 they are removing? I can't tell what it is from the video, and the way the officer is clearing it doesn't look consistent with clearing an AR-15.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    In the video of the police allegedly removing the rifle, is that even an AR-15 they are removing? I can't tell what it is from the video, and the way the officer is clearing it doesn't look consistent with clearing an AR-15.

No it's not!!!
    The Officer is operating the actuating handle from the right side of the weapon and then holding it open to make sure that the chamber is cleared.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

No it's not!!!
    The Officer is operating the actuating handle from the right side of the weapon and then holding it open to make sure that the chamber is cleared.
    Hmm... well I have not heard any coverage whatsoever of another type of long-gun recovered from the scene. Strange...

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Then there's this

This is not unusual. If find it odd that people (including the police!) think there is "normal" behavior after such an incident. I can tell you from first hand experience there is no such thing.

Has anyone made an issue of the several bouts of laughter that came from the medical examiner during his first interview? There is no "normal" behavior when people are under that type of stress.

When I was a medic, I was standing next to what was left of a three year old girl baked to the springs of her mattress after a fire. She was too hot to touch so we had a gentle stream of water on her to cool the body down for removal. The father was in the hallway next to me. They let him in to try to find keys to the family car. He looked down at the floor and noticed a fishing rod and reel in the ashes. He picked it up and said: "Damn! That's my good fishing pole!" All the firefighters and cops in the house just stood motionless, like "Did he just really _ucking say that?" In a few seconds, without anyone responding to what he just said, he broke down and collapsed saying "I know my daughter's dead in there!". This happens all the time. There is no "normal" behavior in the face of such loss. People are in territory there are not used to being in.

There's no story here. Just a grieving father.

Last edited:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon

Why should anyone trust that pieced together YouTube video? Also, that is not an AR-15 they are pulling from the trunk. It looks like it resembles an AK. There was mention of a shotgun found in his vehicle. Possibly a Saiga?

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I remember someone claiming that the shotgun in question was a Saiga.... If that is correct or not, I do not know, but the possibility is noted in this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...dy-hook-elementary-shooting-article-1.1220914

At either rate it was probably placed in the trunk by the devil to distort the truth before riding the first mule Obama owned as a boy in Kenya to a meeting about climate change. I am not saying that is what happened... but that is probably what happened. Aliens.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    What was the deal at the beginning of the press coverage where they released the wrong name? Something about a brother or something? Why would a mixup THAT bad happen? I just haven't heard anything more about that.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

Sorry Rambone... if you watch that video closely of the officers retrieving the long gun from the trunk, you will see its a semi auto shotgun... not an AR.

Looks like a Remington 1100 or similar model with a buttstock and pistol grip.

----------------------

Edit... see that was pointed out above

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I remember someone claiming that the shotgun in question was a Saiga....

Thats possible... hard to tell exactly from the video. If they removed the mag before clearing it (which makes sense) then it could be. Clearly a shotgun shell comes out of the chamber...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Woah....
    Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."
    Connecticut Shootings: Dawn Hochsprung Funeral Wednesday

woah indeed.

And this isn't one of those things where the reporter heard 6th or 7th hand something and the details got lost in translation somewhere.

The paper is making a pretty clearcut statement that they talked to the allegedly dead principal.

Pretty tough to chalk that up to "fog of war" confusion.

Top Bottom