• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I absolutly see no common sense with this way of thinking.

9462_505939792762265_158429727_n.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I absolutly see no common sense with this way of thinking.

9462_505939792762265_158429727_n.jpg

I'll keep with my line of thinking... I won't use my tongue depressor supplied by our friends in Illinois and I won't leave my gun at home as it looks like the Brady Campaign is suggesting.. I want to live

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Uh, yeah, it does. That has to be fake. Even Sara Brady herself ain't that dumb. Is she?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Who cares if it is "real" or not. It exists and considering how many things the statists fabricate, it should be circulated.

They want propaganda, let's give it to them in large spoonfulls.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Who cares if it is "real" or not. It exists and considering how many things the statists fabricate, it should be circulated.

They want propaganda, let's give it to them in large spoonfulls.

Hmmm... Seems like most of those on this forum claim to want to fight propaganda and misinformation...

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I couldn't track down anything verifying this photo was produced by the Brady Campaign. But I did find this one. Down the page a little is a screen shot of the Brady Facebook page.

http:/ http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=163744

Fixed it for you:

iOwnTheWorld.com » Blog Archive » Site after Site Hoaxed By Fake Brady Campaign Posters

These ads appear to be fake. Someone is playing on conservative values (including sanctity of the body) to get you riled up. Not that sanctity of the body doesn't matter to liberals either, but they don't put it on the surface in their campaigns.

I can't find said screenshot.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Hmmm... Seems like most of those on this forum claim to want to fight propaganda and misinformation...

Happily I don't give a **** about appearing holier than thou when my freedom is at risk.

Partizans don't follow the rule book, they take the fight to the enemy as needed to win.

Ya wanna follow rules, play ****ing chess.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    OK so this is a fake..I can believe that....so does the Brady bunch want woman to have and carry guns.....? I would say no.....so then how fake is it.........really?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    OK so this is a fake..I can believe that....so does the Brady bunch want woman to have and carry guns.....? I would say no.....so then how fake is it.........really?

How fake is it? How about this: "Because the North Koreans hate your freedom, they're a-comin' to rape your wife right now!!!"

A lot of political ads, real or not, play on people's fears and emotions. When you vote with your emotions, that's when you drive the country off the cliff. Do you want to be a puppet, or do you want to think with your brain?

Top Bottom