• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    How fake is it? How about this: "Because the North Koreans hate your freedom, they're a-comin' to rape your wife right now!!!"

A lot of political ads, real or not, play on people's fears and emotions. When you vote with your emotions, that's when you drive the country off the cliff. Do you want to be a puppet, or do you want to think with your brain?

WOW....calm down and take a chill pill dude.....use your brain before you have a stroke....You read way toooooo much into that one.:cool:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's very honorable, and I am sure the German Jews felt the same way in 1939. You need to decide right now--fight with LIES, or allow things to deteriorate beyond words. Because liberal progressives will continue their campaign against the constitution until they have destroy it completely. If you do not believe or understand that, then you are basically a sympathizer, and have no right to complain once your rights are gone.

The time to fight is now! We must prevent them from succeeding by giving it everything we have got, and that means playing as dirty as the game requires (that is, equally dirty to our political opponents, who lie and deceive to win).

Corrected for accuracy.

Your premise is that since the "left" lies, we should be able to do the same. Apparently, I and others are cut from a different cloth than some. I will follow no man (or woman) that believes that they need lie, confuse, or misinform others to forward their agenda.
    Rather than spreading mistruths, how about educating people.
    HOW in the WORLD has our society fallen to such depths that there are some that believe that, those would would be our allies, we should mislead?
    My grandfather had one thing he used to say all the time "Never trust a thief or a liar," and I wholeheartedly agree.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's a reflection on the ethics of conflict I wrote some time ago.

I'll posit the following to the suspicious...what benefits did the Native Americans derive from dealing "ethically" with European settlers? Or the Jews from "going along to get along" with the Nazis?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/63541-the_swiss_get_it-3.html#post697853

Ethics, similarly to morals, are based on the idea of "right or wrong." In the instances you indicated, with Native Americans and Jews during the Holocaust, they had every justification to defend themselves through physical force.
    What you are implying, and correctly so, is that "silence" reaps no benefits for the oppressed. NO one has indicated that we should "keep our mouths shut" and hope for the best. What has been indicated is to speak up with FACTS, not lies, not propaganda, not bending the truth.
    If one has an agenda, and believes it to be correct, then state it truthfully.

To illustrate my point using your example, you used the football reference:

Here's another way of putting it...imagine you were playing in a football game and the other team ran into their own end zone and yelled, "TOUCHDOWN!" -- and that the refs and scorekeeper (think EU and UN here...) put 6 points on the board for them. At first you'd think, "Well, that's crazy...", then take the kick off and try to score in the "normal" way. If you failed to score, you'd punt...then imagine the other team did it again. Now they are up 14-0, assuming they make the extra points, of course. :D

At this point, you have two choices: run into your own end zone on the next kick off and yell, "TOUCHDOWN!" or complain about how they aren't playing the game right and how you really should not be down by fourteen points because the opponent just didn't "get it".

In this example, a team incorrectly is given a touchdown. The other team, knowing it's incorrect, says nothing, and relegates itself to trying to catch up. What you are missing, is that there is another option. Throw out the damn red flag, and contest the score with the facts.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Any cause that requires me to lie for it's benefit is not a cause I will associate myself with.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Fixed it for you:

iOwnTheWorld.com » Blog Archive » Site after Site Hoaxed By Fake Brady Campaign Posters

These ads appear to be fake. Someone is playing on conservative values (including sanctity of the body) to get you riled up. Not that sanctity of the body doesn't matter to liberals either, but they don't put it on the surface in their campaigns.

I can't find said screenshot.

Most on the left that I have spoke with think there is no need for women to protect themselves from rapist. That they have a right to walk any where any time wearing anything they want...unprotected. I do believe some rapes can be prevented and some can be stopped.
    From a leftest site.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...51970604.70601.313586688732817&type=1&theater

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    What he said. And I am no sympathizer.
    Please keep in mind, your lies will be called out by a machine that includes the media, Hollywood, PR firms, all of who do this for a living. We do not have the resources to play by their rules. We know the truth and the facts our our on side. Use them.
    The facts do not matter, ask the media, they will give you 42 different answers. Perception is reality even if it is not the truth. Spread the perception, fight the enemy to win, not just to survive.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The left is willing to lie, cheat and steal to take every thing from you. You are willing to tell them the truth that they are lying, cheating and stealing from you. Now what?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The facts do not matter, ask the media, they will give you 42 different answers. Perception is reality even if it is not the truth. Spread the perception, fight the enemy to win, not just to survive.

If this is true, we have already lost.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I don't want to insult those who disagree with me on this, but I do think you need to check your situation.

I offer this analogy... While we all should believe that murder is the lowest form of human acts, if a murderer would try and kill us, we would stoop to their level and (hopefully) kill them first, right? If the bad guy has a gun, you don't bring a knife.

There you have it. The liberal Democrats seek to kill not only their single opposition party, but also your gun rights (which could lead to the loss of liberty in the US for your offspring, which our forefathers died to protect), and as Democrats succeed by deception, you won't stand up and fight dirty? You will allow them to control the narrative with shock ads full of half truths, but you won't do the same? What say you?

Any ad, fake or real, which creates attention and deep discussion like this is a 100% winner. No regret. You can't reach today's kids and minorities with complex explanations (i.e. the truth), which is the single biggest failure of the Republican party IMO.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Only if you are willing to give up.

Perception is reality, tell a lie often enough it becomes truth, blah, blah, blah. What you seem to ignore is that the other side controls the means to disseminate the BS that they pedal. They are not gonna pedal your BS. We cannot compete with their shear volume of lies with a few of our own. The truth is all we have. I'm gonna stick with it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't want to insult those who disagree with me on this, but I do think you need to check your situation.

I offer this analogy... While we all should believe that murder is the lowest form of human acts, if a murderer would try and kill us, we would stoop to their level and (hopefully) kill them first, right? If the bad guy has a gun, you don't bring a knife.

There you have it. The liberal Democrats seek to kill not only their single opposition party, but also your gun rights (which could lead to the loss of liberty in the US for your offspring, which our forefathers died to protect), and as Democrats succeed by deception, you won't stand up and fight dirty? You will allow them to control the narrative with shock ads full of half truths, but you won't do the same? What say you?

Any ad, fake or real, which creates attention and deep discussion like this is a 100% winner. No regret. You can't reach today's kids and minorities with complex explanations (i.e. the truth), which is the single biggest failure of the Republican party IMO.

Very well said. You will kill to protect you and your own but a little lie or twisted truth to get the fence sitters attention is beneath you.

How far does that truth go with the media? Not very far at all. Does the media care how much truth you speak? Will they spread that truth? So, where does the truth get you with the media?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

And if you win, through lies and deceit, what happens then? How do you convince others that you have their best interests in mind? You cant. You'll always be seconded guessed on your truthfulness, and rightfully so. All you would have done is replace one tyranny with another.
    What you are essentially saying is that one should agree with certain unsavory methods, if the goal falls in line with their beliefs.

The single biggest failure of Republicans, is that they ARE Republicans. It's been a long time since the goldern age of the GOP under the leadership of the original Fast and Furious gun runner, ole Ronnie. The Republicans are becoming irrelevant because they have failed to address concerns of a large segment of Americans. Young voters and minorities understand things just fine, but when you're not talking to them, why should they listen.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We have plenty of truth on our side. We don't NEED to stoop to lies and BS propaganda, and it dilutes the power of our true and logical arguments.

Do you listen to someone you KNOW is a liar? Even if he tells the truth, you doubt him because of his past lies. Why would we want to become that?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    And if you win, through lies and deceit, what happens then? How do you convince others that you have their best interests in mind? You cant. You'll always be seconded guessed on your truthfulness, and rightfully so. All you would have done is replace one tyranny with another.
    What you are essentially saying is that one should agree with certain unsavory methods, if the goal falls in line with their beliefs.

Tyranny is not about words, it is about actions. And no one will trust a politician whether he lies or not. I am certainly not condoning unethical behavior in your personal life, only as it relates politics (Alinski made the rules, not me). Until someone figures out a way to defeat Rules for Radicals, the playbook of the liberal commies, by being honest and forthright, then do whatever must be done to defeat the dirty swindlers! You certainly can't remove tyrannical leaders by asking nicely, and you can't win a UFC match without using every limb.

You seem oblivious to the fact that Obama ran the nastiest campaign ever, and that plenty of people respect and even worship him (perhaps you may even be one of them). Like Romney said, the people of the other party will not respect you no matter what.

In the end we are judged by our actions, not our words. But the loser will not be able to take any actions.

butthurt.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom