• Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The other ad like this was a fake:

snopes.com: Brady Campaign Ad

Using Snopes' intense and thorough investigatory process, we'd all be left to believe that Anthony Weiner's account really was hacked when those pictures of his junk got sent to the underage girl.

Snopes "Hey Brady campaign, did you produce these horribly offensive and misogynist ads??"

Brady "Of Course not!"

Snopes "OK, good, case closed. Thanks for clearing that up"

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who cares if it is "real" or not. It exists and considering how many things the statists fabricate, it should be circulated.

They want propaganda, let's give it to them in large spoonfulls.

Happily I don't give a **** about appearing holier than thou when my freedom is at risk.

Partizans don't follow the rule book, they take the fight to the enemy as needed to win.

Ya wanna follow rules, play ****ing chess.

I posted both pics on FB, I do not care if they are real or not. The left has no problem painting us in a bad light, I am more than willing to do the same.

THIS! Someone rep miguel for me I can't right now.
    We are at war with the antis. In war there are no winners or losers just survivors.
    You want to survive best learn to use the same tools they use against us.
    Repeat a lie even times and it becomes the truth.
    "I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY BACKYARD" said sarah P. :faint:

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Now run along and be a good liberal woman and take your rapes with a grain of salt.....its just sex, without consent....NO BIG DEAL!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    When liberals pass laws making it illegal to carry (or even own, in some cases) guns in NY, IL, and CA, how are they not saying the equivalent of what is in this fake ad? I mean, women are already physically weaker than most men, so they need an equalizer, but to make matters worse, the libs go and outlaw mace and even stun guns! If there is a "war on women", it would be this.

Like Miguel, I'm through playing fair. Gone are the days of "conservatives are better than that, and won't stoop to their level". Why? Because Obama beat us by playing dirty, and his lot will not stop. They will say and do anything to win, and we must do the same, because the uninformed voters (immigrants and minorities) only pay attention to shocking stuff like this--real or fake. Yesterday I was seriously wishing I was an artist, so I could skewer Feinstein as an evil tyrant witch and post it on the internet.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When liberals pass laws making it illegal to carry (or even own, in some cases) guns in NY, IL, and CA, how are they not saying the equivalent of what is in this fake ad? I mean, women are already physically weaker than most men, so they need an equalizer, but to make matters worse, the libs go and outlaw mace and even stun guns! If there is a "war on women", it would be this.

Like Miguel, I'm through playing fair. Gone are the days of "conservatives are better than that, and won't stoop to their level". Why? Because Obama beat us by playing dirty, and his lot will not stop. They will say and do anything to win, and we must do the same, because the uninformed voters (immigrants and minorities) only pay attention to shocking stuff like this--real or fake. Yesterday I was seriously wishing I was an artist, so I could skewer Feinstein as an evil tyrant witch and post it on the internet.

You are still playing fair. In your post you said "...is in this fake ad?". Incorrect you need to say "...is in this ad". The ad is real. We need to continue to post the ad and pass it around. If someone attempts to point that it is fake, we banned the poster, we remove his/her comments, we call them names, we say they are for rape, etc. But the ad is real.

Repeat it enough times and it is real.
    So get to it time is a wasting.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    These were almost all 4chan creations.

551166_185773024901393_602576647_n.jpg

They hacked the Facebook accounts of the Brady Campaign, Coalition for the Removal of Assault Weapons, and a whole bunch of other gun control groups a few days ago. Actually passing this stuff around as legitimate is stupid and just continues to make gun owners look like ignorant *******s. Frankly, given the number of people on message boards and Facebook who can barely string together a coherent sentence, most gun owners are doing that pretty well themselves.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    You are still playing fair. In your post you said "...is in this fake ad?". Incorrect you need to say "...is in this ad". The ad is real. We need to continue to post the ad and pass it around. If someone attempts to point that it is fake, we banned the poster, we remove his/her comments, we call them names, we say they are for rape, etc. But the ad is real.

Repeat it enough times and it is real.
    So get to it time is a wasting.

Yes, the sentiment is absolutely real. Brady campaign wouldn't choose those words, but they are saying that rape (in one form or another), as well as murder, is acceptable every time they try and take guns away from law abiding citizens. This ad, and a million like it should be on every telephone poll in the country, but especially in Chicago, LA, and NYC. Let these politicians who stand behind disarmament burn!

handdoc48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    "Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

This is a real quote from a real author.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    These were almost all 4chan creations.

551166_185773024901393_602576647_n.jpg

They hacked the Facebook accounts of the Brady Campaign, Coalition for the Removal of Assault Weapons, and a whole bunch of other gun control groups a few days ago. Actually passing this stuff around as legitimate is stupid and just continues to make gun owners look like ignorant *******s. Frankly, given the number of people on message boards and Facebook who can barely string together a coherent sentence, most gun owners are doing that pretty well themselves.

:rolleyes: you don't learn.
    repeat a lie enough times and it becomes truth.

Why does the general public believe these statement?
    Gore invented the internet
    Sarah Palin can see russion from her back yard

Refer to my text in red.

So get off the moral horse and begun to pass the images around, and pass them around some more. If someone call you out, ignore them, call them anti-women rights (just they want women to be raped), call them out again, ask they be banned, removed from that forum, and keep making noise.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    :rolleyes: you don't learn.
    repeat a lie enough times and it becomes truth.

Why does the general public believe these statement?
    Gore invented the internet
    Sarah Palin can see russion from her back yard

Refer to my text in red.

So get off the moral horse and begun to pass the images around, and pass them around some more. If someone call you out, ignore them, call them anti-women rights (just they want women to be raped), call them out again, ask they be banned, removed from that forum, and keep making noise.

Sorry but I'm not going to lie. I don't care what "they" do, I care what I do.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

That's very honorable, and I am sure the German Jews felt the same way in 1939. You need to decide right now--fight with words, or allow things to deteriorate beyond words. Because liberal progressives will continue their campaign against the constitution until they have destroy it completely. If you do not believe or understand that, then you are basically a sympathizer, and have no right to complain once your rights are gone.

The time to fight is now! We must prevent them from succeeding by giving it everything we have got, and that means playing as dirty as the game requires (that is, equally dirty to our political opponents, who lie and deceive to win).

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

What he said. And I am no sympathizer.
    Please keep in mind, your lies will be called out by a machine that includes the media, Hollywood, PR firms, all of who do this for a living. We do not have the resources to play by their rules. We know the truth and the facts our our on side. Use them.

Last edited:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    That's very honorable, and I am sure the German Jews felt the same way in 1939. You need to decide right now--fight with words, or allow things to deteriorate beyond words. Because liberal progressives will continue their campaign against the constitution until they have destroy it completely. If you do not believe or understand that, then you are basically a sympathizer, and have no right to complain once your rights are gone.

The time to fight is now! We must prevent them from succeeding by giving it everything we have got, and that means playing as dirty as the game requires (that is, equally dirty to our political opponents, who lie and deceive to win).

You live your life like you want, I will live my life like I want, but don't ever think you can question my commitment to fighting against those who wish to take away our 2nd Admendment rights or think you can call me a "sympathizer" because you know absolutely nothing about me.

Top Bottom