• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Glad to see he's calling these folks out. Asking for a publicly televised debate.

It will never happen, of course. I suspect he would make fools of them and expose their crooked dealings.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Who is crooked?:dunno:

I'd like to hear more about this:
    I'd like to debate with you specifically why you have denied repeatedly that there was any form of indemnity for the manufacturer of the Urabe containing vaccine Pluserix when it was originally introduced; why you have denied that.

And I have here Dr Salisbury are the unredacted minutes of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation held on 7 May 1993 and here in these minutes it says "once SKB" that is SmithKline Beecham "continued to sell the Urabe strain vaccine without liability". How Dr Salisbury do you explain the term "without liability" in that context. It seems to me that this was something that was disclosed to me by your whistleblower from the government, from your own committee, who said the deal was done with the manufacturer to exempt them from liability for introducing the vaccine that they had concerns about because they were already having problems with it in Canada where it was then withdrawn.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    And the fact that Wakefield recommended the single vaccines in place of the combined MMR, which was then banned by the government, depriving parents of the option:

At that time the single measles vaccine, the single vaccines were available freely on the National Health Service. Otherwise, I would not have suggested that option. So parents, if they were legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR could go and get the single vaccines. Six months later the British government unilaterally withdrew the importation licence for the single vaccines therefore depriving parents of having these on the NHS; depriving parents who had legitimate concerns about the safety of MMR from a choice; denying them the opportunity to protect their children in the way that they saw fit.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ah yes, Andrew Wakefield...the former physician who serves as a cautionary tale in medical ethics texts worldwide.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Then he should be easy to defeat in a public debate.

How is the winner decided again? Do they measure how loud the audience cheers? Do people text in votes like on American Idol? Do TV personalities decide, like with candidates for President?

The way I see it, natural selection is going to decide this one and I know which side I'll choose.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    How is the winner decided again? Do they measure how loud the audience cheers? Do people text in votes like on American Idol? Do TV personalities decide, like with candidates for President?

The way I see it, natural selection is going to decide this one and I know which side I'll choose.

Viewers can hear both sides and make their own decisions.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Agreed.

I just don't think the government is worthy of my faith. That's why I prefer science.

:lmfao:

You've done nothing but try to discredit scientific studies and at the same time put your faith in discredited scientist.

And quit throwing up the government as a strawman. Your opposition is the vast majority of physicians, epidemiologist and medical community at large.

Who is crooked?:dunno:

them.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You've done nothing but try to discredit scientific studies and at the same time put your faith in discredited scientist.

Actually, I've read a lot of studies independent of Wakefield that confirm the vast majority of his work.

And quit throwing up the government as a strawman. Your opposition is the vast majority of physicians, epidemiologist and medical community at large.

Unfortunately the scientific community, crony capitalists and government bureaucrats are all marching in lock-step.

Creationists have no place in the scientific community. Human-caused climate change deniers are similarly rejected. Scientists who go against the grain with their vaccine research are subject to similar rejection. And I haven't found the rejection of their research to be rational, but religious in nature.

Top Bottom