• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Where's the sign in your front yard apologizing for all the atrocities the klan has committed?

Interesting standard. Anyone who happens to be Muslim must apologize for what a few of the billion+ of his brethren did but whites say they're in no way responsible for past and present discrimination carried out by a few of their white brethren.

You don't need to apologize for anything but my Moroccan Muslim friend from work who's been in the states for many years does. Got it.

By the way, you may want to boycott Disney. That's how he got his visa to get here.

Double standards are your thing. Got it.

My Moroccan Muslim friend is a skilled tradesman making $22 an hour and is continuing his education. I don't think he needs your help.

Thinking he owes the world an apology loft the actions of a few while you don't is a huge double standard.

ETA. You wouldn't happen to be catholic would you?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hiring Americans to work the Moroccan, Mexican, Japanese, Canadian, French, German, Italian, and Norwegian pavilions at the Epcot world showcase helps to give them that distinct cultural feel.

He came here to work as a waiter in the Moroccan pavillion at Epcot center. He has since expanded his skills to become an industrial maintenance man and a good one at that. You know, the American dream. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

We currently can't get enough maintenance people to work so he didn't put anyone out of work.

If a billion Muslims owe the world an apology for the actions of a few in their ranks, do all Catholics owe the world an apology for the child rapists among them? I seem to recall the church as an organization covering up the child molestation, not rooting the offenders out and apologizing. Why the double standard?

BTW, my friend has been in the states for 20 years. Must be one hell of a sleeper agent. Next time I see him praying, I'll check him for a chest rig and a dead man switch.

That's strange because out of the 50 or so guys in my department, every single one of them is a white male except for the Moroccan. Last I knew, we were still looking for more and can't get anyone to apply. It's not a Cush union shop so maybe all of those poor downtrodden white male skilled trades guy don't want to work here.

Let me get my crayons out because I haven't changed my story one bit.

Disney recruits workers from countries that are represented in the Epcot Center World Showcase. He first got here by getting a job for Disney. He worked there for at least a few years. Over time, he was worked other jobs and expanded his skillset. He has worked his way from being a waiter up to an industrial maintenance man and it didn't take him almost 35 years to do it.

You think my friend who lives in Indiana owes you an apology for the Boston marathon bombing because he happens to share a religion with the bombers but no other Catholics owe anyone an apology for the pedophile priests.

No amount of apologies or sincerity from the Muslim world would EVER appease you.

As to the rest of your post? I won't even dignify it with a response.

So as a Catholic, have you formally apologized to the world on behalf of the pedophile priests?

Apparently the crayons didn't work.

1. He got here through Disney to work in the Moroccan Pavilion working as a waiter.

2. At some point, he left Florida and moved to Lafayette. He has seen became an Industrial Maintenance man. Some people don't stay waiters for 35 years.

3. I don't know the status of his residency as he doesn't answer to me. He's done far more for this country than Cletus and Bobby Sue spitting out kids in the trailer park while getting welfare.

Nowhere did I say he came here as a skilled tradesman. You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Well I don't agree someone is saying their friend came here on a work visa to be a waiter a Disney land....if you got money student visas are very easy to get.

Student Visas

A student visa is NOT that easy to get. An applicant must fill out numerous forms, attend interviews at the embassy, have a host university, provide financial records, family history, pay fees, and jump through lots of other hoops. Rich foreigners aren't just handing a wad of cash to our embassy employees and walking away with a visa. You should try backing up your statements with facts instead of bizarre conspiracy theories.

Why do you chose to live in another country...that speaks volumes about you...well how many do leave...I bet very few. I am sure you have no clue.

You absolutely failed at turning that around on me. It really is telling that you would attack a member's friend, accuse him of sexually abusing children, and being gay only due to his religion.

I choose to work overseas for the good experience it is providing. I have not, nor will I ever, permanently flee the country. You are correct that it "speaks volumes" about me. It says that I want to see the world. It says that I want to experience other cultures. I want to learn. On the other hand, you seem perfectly content in your bigotry, ignorance, and prejudices of other cultures and religions.

You should travel, it might just change you for the better.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Student Visas

A student visa is NOT that easy to get. An applicant must fill out numerous forms, attend interviews at the embassy, have a host university, provide financial records, family history, pay fees, and jump through lots of other hoops. Rich foreigners aren't just handing a wad of cash to our embassy employees and walking away with a visa. You should try backing up your statements with facts instead of bizarre conspiracy theories.

You absolutely failed at turning that around on me. It really is telling that you would attack a member's friend, accuse him of sexually abusing children, and being gay only due to his religion.

I choose to work overseas for the good experience it is providing. I have not, nor will I ever, permanently flee the country. You are correct that it "speaks volumes" about me. It says that I want to see the world. It says that I want to experience other cultures. I want to learn. On the other hand, you seem perfectly content in your bigotry, ignorance, and prejudices of other cultures and religions.

You should join the military and get shot at by the people you like so much. It just might change you for the better. And did I mention they pay you to travel? An the uniforms don't look as terrible as the one they make you wear now.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    ...it is common knowledge that Muslim men, since they cannot have sex with a woman with out marrying her, use little boys called bacha bazi for sex. They are also are known to pull back robes a little, when a baby is sat on their lap and do what they call thighing them...

Damn your friend is a sick b*stard.

Let us be very clear: I'm not defending Islam, I'm opposing statements like the one above. Statements like that make all of us look like horribly prejudiced people. It is insane to lump all Muslim together due to the actions of a small percentage. How can anyone in their right mind think that all Muslim men sexually abuse children? It is despicable to say that our member's friend is a child abuser based solely on his religion.

You should join the military and get shot at by the people you like so much. It just might change you for the better. And did I mention they pay you to travel? An the uniforms don't look as terrible as the one they make you wear now.

Why on Earth are you attacking me for being logical and claiming that not all Muslims are sexual predators? Would joining the military make me agree with you that Muslims are all child abusing terrorists?

I have a feeling that there are quite a few people who served in the military on this forum who find many of the prejudiced remarks in this thread reprehensible.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Nowhere did I say he came here as a skilled tradesman. You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

You implied it when you said he got his visa from Disney then in the very next post say he was a skilled tradesman...You do not get a visa to be a waiter. Not buying that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Student Visas

Then how in the hell do we have 1000's of 19 and 20 year old Saudi and other big oil countries students here on Visas. Why are they so special that they get visas?

How are you seeing the world by living in Thailand...should of joined the Navy. My husband was in the Navy for 26 years, he literally has been on every continent., I have lived with many cultures on and around Navy Bases., Have been to many functions for visiting ships from other countries.

I have traveled and was not impressed at all...never been to Thailand have no desire to go....most of those countries are so poor, they sink and children are used as sex slaves and labor slaves out in the open., If I remember right, child sex is Thailand's #1 tourist attraction.

I could have lived anywhere in the world...I choose to live in the USA because I love it here and have no desire to live anywhere where else...because I am an American Patriot, I can travel if I want to see another country.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Let us be very clear: I'm not defending Islam, I'm opposing statements like the one above. Statements like that make all of us look like horribly prejudiced people. It is insane to lump all Muslim together due to the actions of a small percentage. How can anyone in their right mind think that all Muslim men sexually abuse children? It is despicable to say that our member's friend is a child abuser based solely on his religion.

Why on Earth are you attacking me for being logical and claiming that not all Muslims are sexual predators? Would joining the military make me agree with you that Muslims are all child abusing terrorists?

I have a feeling that there are quite a few people who served in the military on this forum who find many of the prejudiced remarks in this thread reprehensible.

What Muslims do is common practice in their country...I think more before the internet brought western ways into their homes. My husband served 26 years in the military and feels the same way I do...The Muslims want to take over the world by spreading their religion into every corner of the world..It is happening everywhere in the world...if you don't believe that, I have some ocean from property in Arizona. I will sell it to you cheap.

With in the next 10-15 years I would be bet that we will have Sharia court in the US. Because they cannot practice their religion freely with out having Sharia Law.

Islamic Sharia Law Comes to Great Britain - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    You read what wasn't stated and I've clarified it multiple times and you still want to argue.

All you have done is clarify that you were trying to mis-lead.

You eventually said: He came here to work as a waiter in the Moroccan pavillion at Epcot center. He has since expanded his skills to become an industrial maintenance man and a good one at that. You know, the American dream. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

How do you expand your skills as a waiter become a maintenance man.

Epcot Morocco exhibit opened in 1984...it took them 10 years to decide they needed a Moroccan waiter?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    All you have done is clarify that you were trying to mis-lead.

You eventually said: He came here to work as a waiter in the Moroccan pavillion at Epcot center. He has since expanded his skills to become an industrial maintenance man and a good one at that. You know, the American dream. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

How do you expand your skills as a waiter become a maintenance man.

Epcot Morocco exhibit opened in 1984...it took them 10 years to decide they needed a Moroccan waiter?

Wow, my head hurts. Not everyone waits tables for 35 years.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Attack is a harsh word. I don't hate you or feel Im attacking you. I'm trying to offer you a new perspective. I don't care what other veterans think, and some that do agree with you (if there are many as you claim) probably didn't serve in Iraq or afghanistan or even if they did it doesn't mean they saw the same ****. and even ones that don't agree are entitled to their own opinion. I feel I saw into the core of them and what has been hidden away from the bigger cities and mainstream media. I also didn't comment on any child abusing, but it does happen and viewed as acceptable in that culture.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Some folks need to stop while they're behind.

the-stupid-it-burns.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You'll catch up eventually.

Oh I'm far ahead. I refuse to be a statistic from embracing the love everybody mentality. I don't burn crosses, I don't vandalize religious buildings, or walk around with signs, nor am i a member of any type of group. i am an individual that makes up my own mind, and Except for right here I keep my views to myself and hurt no one with them. I have a right to my own opinion based on perception an facts seen with my own eyes. Others do as well. But I will continue to press my elected officials to hunt down and preventively kill or capture ANYONE of any race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, that is a threat to my country through violence or forced social experiments which I think are detrimental to our founding principles of this republic.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, my head hurts. Not everyone waits tables for 35 years.

If you come here on a visa to work as a waiter (which I really don't believe that)you work as a waiter, If you come here on a student visa or go to school on that visa, I would guess Visas have the amount of time you can stay here legally, then they expire....They might give you some extra time, but if you want to stay here legally you go back to your home country and apply or maybe get married to an american....then you still have to get another visa until you get your citizenship....you never said your friend became a us citizen.

People wait tables for years....in a good place you can take home 300 bucks a day. Better than 22 bucks an hour.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If you come here on a visa to work as a waiter (which I really don't believe that)you work as a waiter, If you come here on a student visa or go to school on that visa, I would guess Visas have the amount of time you can stay here legally, then they expire....They might give you some extra time, but if you want to stay here legally you go back to your home country and apply or maybe get married to an american....then you still have to get another visa until you get your citizenship....you never said your friend became a us citizen.

People wait tables for years....in a good place you can take home 300 bucks a day. Better than 22 bucks an hour.

I've never asked him his residency status. You going to show me your papers when I ask for them?

I started as a laborer for this same company and 3 months later, I was a welder. Within 6 years, I was a maintenance trainee. In 13 years, I got into automation. Some people don't remain laborers or waiters for their entire lives while *****ing about the man or foreigners keeping them down.

Tell me more about these rich waiters living high on the hog.

Top Bottom