• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll try to make this as clear as possible.

I don't give two ****s who you do or do not worship.

I Don't Care.

I call it the "printcrafts leave me the hell alone" doctrine.

Example of letting bygones be bygones:

"Hey printcraft........ you should worship my god!"

"No thanks."

"Ok well have a good day." :yesway:

Example of who needs kicked off the planet:

"Hey printcraft........ you should worship my god!"

"No thanks."

"I'LL KILL YOU!" :xmad:

Pretty clear right?
    Leave me alone, I leave you alone.
    Try to kill me because I don't believe the way you do? Problem.
    Threaten to kill me because I don't believe the way you do? Problem.

Why do you hate so?

:popcorn:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Correct me if I'm wrong; they didn't pick him up because he was a Saudi, they picked him up because he was acting suspicious. In fact, he turned out to be a Saudi with ties to terror. So .gov thought it would be a good idea to set him free and INGO debates his innocence based on his nationality. Classic.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Correct me if I'm wrong; they didn't pick him up because he was a Saudi, they picked him up because he was acting suspicious. In fact, he turned out to be a Saudi with ties to terror. So .gov thought it would be a good idea to set him free and INGO debates his innocence based on his nationality. Classic.

In my mind his nationality only enters in because of the special treatment that our dear friends the Saudis seem to have enjoyed from the last two administrations. If he had been Somali or Pakhistani that was on our really bad terrorist list, who just happened to be at the scene of the bombing, I seriously doubt he would have had received the same treatment. I don't think our dear leader would have had a suddenly called behind closed door meeting with a rep from his country, I doubt Mrs. Dear Leader would have included him on her get well visits. I don't think our other governmental mouthpieces would have been speaking as protectively of him as they did.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    He came here to work as a waiter in the Moroccan pavillion at Epcot center. He has since expanded his skills to become an industrial maintenance man and a good one at that. You know, the American dream. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

We currently can't get enough maintenance people to work so he didn't put anyone out of work.

If a billion Muslims owe the world an apology for the actions of a few in their ranks, do all Catholics owe the world an apology for the child rapists among them? I seem to recall the church as an organization covering up the child molestation, not rooting the offenders out and apologizing. Why the double standard?

So he got a visa to be a waiter, I find that hard to believe....ROFLMAO! You should keep track of your stories...I was a waitress for almost 35 years and never called a skilled tradesmen and I worked in some high end places. Again you have me laughing...you dare to compare Muslims against Catholic priest that molested kids, unlike the Muslims it was limited to a few corrupt priest....there are many articles about Muslim men marrying 8 years old girls and raping them...it is common knowledge that Muslim men, since they cannot have sex with a woman with out marrying her, use little boys called bacha bazi for sex. They are also are known to pull back robes a little, when a baby is sat on their lap and do what they call thighing them...

Damn your friend is a sick b*stard.

Ten why so many priest in jail?????

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If you have the money they are easy to get. Don't look to hard to me These numbers are several years old, I would guess the numbers are much higher now. So you choose to live in another country and help people come to America on student visas, good for you...do you also make sure they go back home when they are done.

I urge you to actually LOOK at the visa regulations. You are entirely incorrect in your statement that they "are easy to get." I'm not arguing that the requirements are too tough, I'm simply saying that it's not easy to come here like you claim.

The individuals who I help get visas are professors and lecturers in Thailand that want to get their doctoral degrees in areas that aren't available here. Their expenses are all paid for by our university, and in exchange they must teach for a discounted rate in Thailand for a few years. Cut the conspiracy BS of me helping immigrants enter the USA so they can become illegals.

...it is common knowledge that Muslim men, since they cannot have sex with a woman with out marrying her, use little boys called bacha bazi for sex. They are also are known to pull back robes a little, when a baby is sat on their lap and do what they call thighing them...

It is really sad that you're serious with the above quote. It speaks volumes about you. :n00b:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So he got a visa to be a waiter, I find that hard to believe....ROFLMAO! You should keep track of your stories...I was a waitress for almost 35 years and never called a skilled tradesmen and I worked in some high end places. Again you have me laughing...you dare to compare Muslims against Catholic priest that molested kids, unlike the Muslims it was limited to a few corrupt priest....there are many articles about Muslim men marrying 8 years old girls and raping them...it is common knowledge that Muslim men, since they cannot have sex with a woman with out marrying her, use little boys called bacha bazi for sex. They are also are known to pull back robes a little, when a baby is sat on their lap and do what they call thighing them...

Ten why so many priest in jail?????

Let me get my crayons out because I haven't changed my story one bit.

Disney recruits workers from countries that are represented in the Epcot Center World Showcase. He first got here by getting a job for Disney. He worked there for at least a few years. Over time, he was worked other jobs and expanded his skillset. He has worked his way from being a waiter up to an industrial maintenance man and it didn't take him almost 35 years to do it.

You think my friend who lives in Indiana owes you an apology for the Boston marathon bombing because he happens to share a religion with the bombers but no other Catholics owe anyone an apology for the pedophile priests.

No amount of apologies or sincerity from the Muslim world would EVER appease you.

As to the rest of your post? I won't even dignify it with a response.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If I see one in daily life I choose to stay away from them. Yeah I'll probly check them out too for any obvious suspicious behavior which there will most likely be none since they have figured out how to blend in well. If I hurt their feelings I don't really care. I haven't violated their rights or called them any names. If I got to know a person that was A member of a certain group because I worked with them then maybe I would be more relaxed but I can tell you I would honestly never fully trust them because of what they are.
    The same is true if I went to a less than favorable area of the city, I'm gonna be on guard and not very trusting based on body language, dress, speech and the known criminal activity in that area. So why would I not be on guard with a group who have been known through the world for the last 30 years or more for birthing radical nut job terrorist? And since they could act like mr rogers until the day they strike, they are all suspect to me. Same reason also I'm not gonna be going to any nazi BBQ. Makes sense to me.
    If we stopped all immigration this would eventually help.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I really hope you are right but I have never seen one on TV. Why is that? I am sure their apologists in the MSM would be happy to put them on the air. So they are only willing to say such things when no one else can hear?

There are (or were) quite a few Muslims that have spoken out against radical Islam but here is the crux....They don't last long...They are murdered or are forced to go into hiding to stay alive...There is one young lady who became a member of Dutch Parliment who is currently in hiding...Vincent Van Gogh's nephew did a film denouncing radical Islam and he was murdered on the street...Life span for someone (Muslim) who denounces radical Islam is about the same as German U-Boat crews in WW2...It's just not a safe thing to do it seems.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    There are (or were) quite a few Muslims that have spoken out against radical Islam but here is the crux....They don't last long...They are murdered or are forced to go into hiding to stay alive...There is one young lady who became a member of Dutch Parliment who is currently in hiding...Vincent Van Gogh's nephew did a film denouncing radical Islam and he was murdered on the street...Life span for someone (Muslim) who denounces radical Islam is about the same as German U-Boat crews in WW2...It's just not a safe thing to do it seems.

Yet they are the religion of peace and love.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I urge you to actually LOOK at the visa regulations. You are entirely incorrect in your statement that they "are easy to get." I'm not arguing that the requirements are too tough, I'm simply saying that it's not easy to come here like you claim.

The individuals who I help get visas are professors and lecturers in Thailand that want to get their doctoral degrees in areas that aren't available here. Their expenses are all paid for by our university, and in exchange they must teach for a discounted rate in Thailand for a few years. Cut the conspiracy BS of me helping immigrants enter the USA so they can become illegals.

Well I don't agree someone is saying their friend came here on a work visa to be a waiter a Disney land....if you got money student visas are very easy to get. Why do you chose to live in another country...that speaks volumes about you...well how many do leave...I bet very few. I am sure you have no clue.

It is really sad that you're serious with the above quote. It speaks volumes about you. :n00b:

I am very serious, I think any religion including Catholics that don't call out and kill child predators are sick. I recently went back to the Catholic church about 3 years ago after being away for almost 15 years....it took a lot for me to go back, but once I seen they were putting those priest in jail I could go back.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

Well I don't agree someone is saying their friend came here on a work visa to be a waiter a Disney land....if you got money student visas are very easy to get. Why do you chose to live in another country...that speaks volumes about you...well how many do leave...I bet very few. I am sure you have no clue.

I am very serious, I think any religion including Catholics that don't call out and kill child predators are sick. I recently went back to the Catholic church about 3 years ago after being away for almost 15 years....it took a lot for me to go back, but once I seen they were putting those priest in jail I could go back.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

So as a Catholic, have you formally apologized to the world on behalf of the pedophile priests?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Let me get my crayons out because I haven't changed my story one bit.

Disney recruits workers from countries that are represented in the Epcot Center World Showcase. He first got here by getting a job for Disney. He worked there for at least a few years. Over time, he was worked other jobs and expanded his skillset. He has worked his way from being a waiter up to an industrial maintenance man and it didn't take him almost 35 years to do it.

You think my friend who lives in Indiana owes you an apology for the Boston marathon bombing because he happens to share a religion with the bombers but no other Catholics owe anyone an apology for the pedophile priests.

No amount of apologies or sincerity from the Muslim world would EVER appease you.

As to the rest of your post? I won't even dignify it with a response.

You said he got hired by Disney because he was a skilled tradesman and then you said he was a waiter.

You said:You don't need to apologize for anything but my Moroccan Muslim friend from work who's been in the states for many years does. Got it.

By the way, you may want to boycott Disney. That's how he got his visa to get here.

Then you said:My Moroccan Muslim friend is a skilled tradesman making $22 an hour and is continuing his education. I don't think he needs your help.

Thinking he owes the world an apology loft the actions of a few while you don't is a huge double standard.

ETA. You wouldn't happen to be catholic would you?

Then you said:Hiring Americans to work the Moroccan, Mexican, Japanese, Canadian, French, German, Italian, and Norwegian pavilions at the Epcot world showcase helps to give them that distinct cultural feel.

Then you said:He came here to work as a waiter in the Moroccan pavillion at Epcot center. He has since expanded his skills to become an industrial maintenance man and a good one at that. You know, the American dream. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

We currently can't get enough maintenance people to work so he didn't put anyone out of work.
    So the US is giving work visas to wasters....ROFLMA!

Visas are not forever...is he illegally???

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You said he got hired by Disney because he was a skilled tradesman and then you said he was a waiter.

You said:You don't need to apologize for anything but my Moroccan Muslim friend from work who's been in the states for many years does. Got it.

By the way, you may want to boycott Disney. That's how he got his visa to get here.

Then you said:My Moroccan Muslim friend is a skilled tradesman making $22 an hour and is continuing his education. I don't think he needs your help.

Thinking he owes the world an apology loft the actions of a few while you don't is a huge double standard.

ETA. You wouldn't happen to be catholic would you?

Then you said:Hiring Americans to work the Moroccan, Mexican, Japanese, Canadian, French, German, Italian, and Norwegian pavilions at the Epcot world showcase helps to give them that distinct cultural feel.

Then you said:He came here to work as a waiter in the Moroccan pavillion at Epcot center. He has since expanded his skills to become an industrial maintenance man and a good one at that. You know, the American dream. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

So the US is giving work visas to wasters....ROFLMA!

Visas are not forever...is he illegally???

Apparently the crayons didn't work.

1. He got here through Disney to work in the Moroccan Pavilion working as a waiter.

2. At some point, he left Florida and moved to Lafayette. He has seen became an Industrial Maintenance man. Some people don't stay waiters for 35 years.

3. I don't know the status of his residency as he doesn't answer to me. He's done far more for this country than Cletus and Bobby Sue spitting out kids in the trailer park while getting welfare.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    So as a Catholic, have you formally apologized to the world on behalf of the pedophile priests?

No, but those who speak for Catholic Americans have, myself I do not have a platform on the world stage like big organizations do....where is CAIR? Are you so stupid to think that people want individuals to speak out about Muslim terrorist.
    How many of these organizations have you seen on TV.
    We see prominent members of the catholic church on TV all the time.

Muslim Organizations

List of Muslim Relief Organizations in Alphabetical Order
    ADAMS
    Al Azhar Org
    Al Haramain Foundation
    Al Hidayah Research Centre
    Al-Manar
    Al Muhajiroon
    Al-Muntada
    American Muslims Intent on Learning and Activism (AMILA)
    American Muslim Assistance, AMA Homepage
    American Moslem Foundation
    Ansar Burney Welfare Trust Uk
    AnNur - Masjid Internet Anda
    Association of Islamic Charitable Projects
    Benovolence International Foundation
    Bism Rabbik Foundation Página Inicial en Español
    Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
    CIOM - Michigan
    Darul Arqam's main page (Singapore)
    Daar-ul-Ehsaan
    Dawah Centre - Italy
    FATEH
    HADI
    HAMAS
    HEZBOLLAH
    IIRO (International Islamic Relief Organization)
    Imamiah Home Page
    IMA South Africa
    IMPO - International Muslim Pharmaceuticals Organization
    Indian Muslim Relief Committee (IMRC) of ISNA
    Institute for Scientific Computation
    International Islamic Dawah Centre
    International Organizations for Muslim Women
    Iraq National Congress
    Islamic Affairs department
    Islamic Assembly of North America [IANA on LINE]
    Islamic Association for Palestine
    Islamic Center of Southern California HEAR THE LATEST FRIDAY SERMONS IN REAL AUDIO !!
    Islamic Centers on Line
    Islamic Circle of North America
    IslamiCity in Cyberspace
    Islamic Foundation of America
    Islamic Information Office. http://iio.org Subscriptions to IIOnet (Dawah List), MMMnet (Muslims in the Military), and MAHnet (Muslim Association of Hawaii) are offered at http://iio.org/subscribe.htm
    Islamic Party of Britain
    (Islamic Religious Council Of Singapore)
    Islamic Relief WorldWide
    Islamic Relief Homepage
    Islamic Training Foundation
    ISNET (The Islamic Network) WWW Server
    JAIS- Selangor
    JHEAINS- Sabah Malaysia
    Jamaat Islami
    Jamat-i-Islami
    Jama'at-e- Tabligh
    Jaamiah-Al-Uloom-Al-Islamiyyah (Institute Of Islamic Learning Ajax , Ontario , Canada)
    Jamiatul Ulama (KwaZulu-Natal)
    Jamiat Islamic Web Site Home Page
    Khilafah
    LAW ( Palestine)
    Malaysian Political Parties
    Masjids & Islamic Centres in Hong Kong
    Masjid (Indonesia)
    mcb UK
    Mendaki - Singapore
    Milf Philippines
    MSA National Home Page
    MUIS Homepage - The Gateway
    Muslim Arab Youth
    Muslims Against Family Violence (MAFV)
    Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
    Muslim Womens League
    Parti Islam- Malaysia
    Pusat Islam Kuala Lumpur
    QKC
    Religious Research Centre
    RISEAP
    South African Muslim Organisations
    Tanzeem-e-Islami Pakistan
    The Association of Islamic Charitable
    The Islamic Foundation Homepage
    The King Faisal Foundation
    The Noble Sanctuary
    The Wisdom Fund
    Ulama Association- Malaysia
    UKacia
    UK Islamic Education Wakf ( UKIEW)
    WAMY
    WAMY UK
    World Islamic Propagation Establishment
    Young Muslim Association - Kenya
    Zaytuna Institute

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Apparently the crayons didn't work.

1. He got here through Disney to work in the Moroccan Pavilion working as a waiter.

2. At some point, he left Florida and moved to Lafayette. He has seen became an Industrial Maintenance man. Some people don't stay waiters for 35 years.

3. I don't know the status of his residency as he doesn't answer to me. He's done far more for this country than Cletus and Bobby Sue spitting out kids in the trailer park while getting welfare.

Not what you first said....you made him sound like a specialist in rocket science....you call him a skilled tradesmen. Sounds to me like he broke the law.

Top Bottom