• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    That is the most hilarious claim yet. If the inventor and current practitioner of Manifest Destiny doesn't blow stuff up, no one does.
    Whoah tiger, white people in fact do have a tremendous long and distinguished track record of blowing things up. Us crackers might not be perfect, but if you want something blown up good and proper, call casper. :yesway:

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. Whitey does not have a long and distinguished history of 'placing' bombs in locations likely to result in the maximum number of civilian casualties. Now I understand, we 'drop' bombs with the best of them. And those bombs do cause civilian casualties. Maybe you don't see a difference, but I do.:dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nope, I'm saying anyone in there could have done it, but a lot of people here are insisting that the Saudis did it because they are "Saudi in the vicinity of a bomb." Would that be the appropriate charge?

Did you miss my post? Here let me put a pin on this salient point.

2. An "event" was created on this guy three days ago. An event is a file. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is under section 212 3B -- "Security and related grounds" -- "Terrorist activities"

I guess he just happened to be there.
    He was totally innocent of this bombing.

He is being deported for other reasons.... "terrorism activities"..... just not this particular terrorist activity.....

I glad an innocent party was not railroaded. :yesway:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I saw that, however it doesn't answer the question of "whodunit" for this particular event. I'm not saying he's 100% innocent of anything, I'm saying that just because someone is a Saudi, he shouldn't be labeled a terrorist anymore than you or I.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Mother of God! You mean a Saudi man was hanging out with other Saudi men? Well the thought of that is just preposterous!
    Hey... If there is anything I have learned from the covers of university catalogs and Benetton ads is that young people always hang out in happy, racially and sexually diverse groups.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I saw that, however it doesn't answer the question of "whodunit" for this particular event. I'm not saying he's 100% innocent of anything, I'm saying that just because someone is a Saudi, he shouldn't be labeled a terrorist anymore than you or I.

So even if he is being deported due to terrorist activities, he shouldn't be labeled a terrorist, just because he is a Saudi?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Not saying that either. If there is proof that the person is a terrorist, label them as such. However, if they are a Saudi with no evidence of being a terrorist, don't pin them with such a label.

Someone said up thread "Is there such thing as an 'innocent' Saudi?" My friends' father is Saudi, and I found that very offensive. When facts come forward that someone is a terrorist, call them what they are. But just because there is a picture of a Saudi guy and a bomb went off nearby, doesn't mean they were involved.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Dont worry about who "did it" when the Holder/Obama justice dept finally puts up a suspect it wont matter if the guy is hadji jihadi bin ladin. I am sure he will be shown taken into custody in a pick-up truck with gun rack and bush sticker on it and in his perp walk will be wearing a "tea party dont tread on me tee shirt" It is all theatre folks facts dont matter.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Nope, I'm saying anyone in there could have done it, but a lot of people here are insisting that the Saudis did it because they are "Saudi in the vicinity of a bomb." Would that be the appropriate charge?

You're as dense as a brick. You have 2 theories of the case:

Theory: Middle East terrorists did it:

Procedure: Question those in the vicinity who are Middle Eastern nationals, Stephen can even pick them out for you as he recognizes them on sight.

Theory: White anti-government terrorist did it:

Procedure: Question those in the vicinity who are 1) White and 2) Anti-govenment. How do we pick those out? I don't know either.

Stephen's procedure: Question little old white ladies so the Saudis aren't offended.

Makes perfect sense....to a lunatic.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Yep, that's exactly what I said. Unless of course, you can actually comprehend what was spelled out for you.

I never said don't question the Saudis. Nor did I say I can identify middle easterners. I stated that EVERYONE should be questioned that was nearby. Like I said before, just because he is a Saudi, in the general vicinity of the bombing, doesn't mean that it was him. But since reading comprehension fails you, you can't see what I'm saying.

Agree to disagree.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Just google it. Not hard at all. If you have the desire to be correct.

Which you obviously don't.

I'll give you a hint. One "demographic" who makes up 12% of the population is responsible for 36% of the murders. 4% more than the next group.

If you are killed in the "inner city" that number goes way up.

Those are facts.

But go ahead and continue to ramble...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I stated that EVERYONE should be questioned that was nearby. Like I said before, just because he is a Saudi, in the general vicinity of the bombing, doesn't mean that it was him. But since reading comprehension fails you, you can't see what I'm saying.

You should work for TSA.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I stated that EVERYONE should be questioned that was nearby.

Yes, they should. But within the scope of the resources available, priority must be given to certain individuals. Those who appear 'middle eastern' will be given priority. Those with shaven heads and swastika tattoos will be given priority. Those carrying backpacks will get priority.

Little old ladies, of any race, in wheelchairs, not so much. That little old lady could be in a disguise, and that wheelchair could be an ingenious bomb delivery device, but probably not.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Those are facts.

Actually, while those simple statistics are facts, your interpretation of them is intellectually unsound. One could use the same data make the case the brown eyed people are even more inclined to harm others. Or males. Or people living in Detroit.

You do understand the mere correlation is entry level stuff right? If you want to live in a society where the police spend their time 'investigating' the most obvious first order correlation they run into, you'll need to cough up a lot more dough to fund it.

Top Bottom