• LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I ride bicycle all over that area.

Never have had an incident of anysort. But it's best to be alert of anything. Crappy drivers and such. Extra crappy compared to other parts.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I spent my first years of life right around the corner on 14th and Arlington, dad worked for 35+ years at the biiiggg building right up the road. It like everywhere else isn't what it use to be but still not as bad as others.

74J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    I live 1/4 mile south of there on Arlington and drive through that intersection everyday to go to work. Really not that bad. Lived in Irvington for all my 27 years (except when I went to college) and don't think it's that bad at all. Go a bit farther north or west and it goes down hill.
    X whatever on Tie Dye. Steer in is good not great. Oriental Inn (14th and Arlington) is the place to go for chineese. Jockamos in Irvington is real good. I'd also recommend Pasquallies at Washington and 465...get the meetball sub. The Legend in Irvington is really good too. The Irish Mutt (10th and Shadeland) is a good bar to go to and have decent pub food.

Top Bottom