• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    If I have my trophy deer by that weekend, I'll work it. But if No Deer is down, then Reaper will be huntin.

Either way, I will be shooting one of those days.

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Can you shot more than one divisions if sign up to shoot over two days? For example: Friday - production and Saturday - single stack?

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    No, this is a level II championship match

Thanks Jake.

Just to clarify competition will be on Saturday and Sunday.... Setup will be on Friday

As previously stated, in the afore mentioned post, earlier in this thread, prior to other posts, this is in the middle of hunting season and I am determined to take down a wall hanger in October with the bow. I would love to help if this deed is done, but the biggin takes precedent.

Regardless, my plan is to register for Sunday so I am available to accept my honors after everyone has finished below me:):

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    lol

and good luck on that buck.

I will be working on my first deer with a bow, I don't care whether it's a buck or doe that catches it ;)

You'll be addicted to bow hunting after that first kill. My first bow kill was a rush. I've been addicted since, to the point I have only twice since hunted deer with a rifle or handgun. I'll be hunting on a private hunting preserve from opening day until a couple days before gun opens. Then in November I have another private hunt scheduled during rut in Wisconsin.

Goal: two wall hangers!

:laugh::laugh: Way to set those goals Reaper..

If don't aim somethin, you're bound to hit nothin!

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Mongo and myself have entry forms for this match ready to go. If anyone wanting one can PM or email for those who know my email we will be more than happy to accomodate getting you and your friends one ASAP for this shoot.

My email is (screen name) at gmail dot com

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Have you heard back on the stages yet? They should be plenty challenging for this match. Once the approval is granted set up can do what it wants. :)

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    He was waiting for a form from Jake last I heard. He only had one concern at that time about number of shots from one position on one stage.

Top Bottom