• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Stages approved for Match. 9 stages 234 rds. Online squadding will be up and going soon. Get your entry forms in soon. 140 slots avalible 40 on Saturday and 100 on Sunday

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Stages approved for Match. 9 stages 234 rds. Online squadding will be up and going soon. Get your entry forms in soon. 140 slots avalible 40 on Saturday and 100 on Sunday

9 stages? Wow. Sounds like a great time. I think I should be in for this.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I cannot decide on which division to shoot. Is one division going to have better prizes than the other?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    You should shoot revolver.

I'd like to see what you can do when you don't have unlimited rounds in your gun... :D

One extra shot fired Sunday. 1 mike, 2 deltas, just too slow to win.

Production or single stack have round limitations. That will have to do. Revolver is stupid in the 21st century, but so is 8 round single stack mags and a 10 round limit in production.

20 + 1 by the way is not unlimited. Those are for the movies.:)

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    One extra shot fired Sunday. 1 mike, 2 deltas, just too slow to win.

Production or single stack have round limitations. That will have to do. Revolver is stupid in the 21st century, but so is 8 round single stack mags and a 10 round limit in production.

20 + 1 by the way is not unlimited. Those are for the movies.:)

I would like to shoot with you (after you) when you have only 10 rounds. Watching how you break down a stage with 20+1 only helps me so much...

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Are ya'll squadding staff like Jake did for the Section match or does Staff need to go ahead and squad themselves when it becomes available?
    We will take care of squadding staff and anybody else that does not want to do it themselves. If there is a certain group you prefer to shoot with let me know and Ill do my best to make it happen.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I would like to shoot with you (after you) when you have only 10 rounds. Watching how you break down a stage with 20+1 only helps me so much...

That is the whole point of the league. Give a man a fish or teach him to fish.

If it was this weekend it would be production for sure. It will likely be Production because I have made myself a promise to shoot my carry gun in more matches. But I have a great Limited gun and very soon I will have two.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I may do something out of the ordinary on this one. I bought Melissa an STI Spartan 1911 9mm for her to learn and begin. She has been dry firing with me but due to other obligations has'nt been able to shoot with me. :xmad:

I may just to shoot SS try it and shoot minor just to shoot SS and see how it goes.

Any thoughts or should I stick with production?

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I may do something out of the ordinary on this one. I bought Melissa an STI Spartan 1911 9mm for her to learn and begin. She has been dry firing with me but due to other obligations has'nt been able to shoot with me. :xmad:

I may just to shoot SS try it and shoot minor just to shoot SS and see how it goes.

it's really not that much different , reload when you move:)
    The trigger will be better:):

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Not a bad idea. Heavier gun shooting 9mm with a better trigger, plus you get a couple extra rounds that might save you a reload somewhere. Do it!

Top Bottom