• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    What are your hours of operations? I tried to find them via the Internet, but was not able to. Any info would be great...

Alex

We usually carry RRA but we are out and don't expect to get a restock anytime soon. We have several Olympic Arms AR's in stock, One DPMS and four Bushmasters. We usually keep about 40 to 50 AR's in stock, but with the rush towards black rifles we are about half that now. Most likely we will not be getting anymore Bushmasters or RRA in before the end of the year. Luckily we are an Olympic Arms distributor so we have a good in with them and should have a steady supply.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    What are your hours of operations? I tried to find them via the Internet, but was not able to. Any info would be great...

Alex

I'll chime in for Dave here.

Sunday & Monday - Closed
    Tuesday thru Friday - 10A to 6P
    Saturday - 9A to 3P

I may be wrong, but I believe this is correct.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Real close, during hunting season we stay open till 4 on Saturday. However, we don't kick customers out and can stay late if need be.

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Real close, during hunting season we stay open till 4 on Saturday. However, we don't kick customers out and can stay late if need be.

I'll chime in for Dave here.

Sunday & Monday - Closed
    Tuesday thru Friday - 10A to 6P
    Saturday - 9A to 3P

I may be wrong, but I believe this is correct.

Thanks Gentlemen,

I was hoping to do a trade with a Local Gun Shop, but they seem to be having some trouble on their side of the deal. If they can't get it figured out, might have to stop by Friday morning.

Thanks,

Alex

york1918

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    I was in just tonight. I came in to pick up an AK 47, you guys had the last one in town (and probably the last one in the whole area). 7.62 x 39 was in stock and very competitively priced. You also had quite a few new and used magazines for the AK. 21st Century is a well stocked shop.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    It's a fight to get anything right now, had to beg just to get some ammo. I ordered a hundred AR's this week but it may be some time before I get them. We do have a DPMS M4 coming in today and next week some lower receivers. Still have about 30 black guns in stock.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't suppose you're the same Britton on GotX that had Yugo underfolders for sale? Secondly, I don't SUPPOSE if you were, that you still have one or three?:dunno:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Yep, that is me. Sorry, one guy came in and bought the last 5. Check with Cheap Seats over on GOTX, I think he has one or two to sell.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    best gunshop experince in my life.+4

I had never heard of 21 century before seeing it one here. I called and arranged a trade for some parts I had with him. Of course it is a 2 hour drive for me. David Fillers the owner agreed to stay open until 6:30 on Friday so we could do the trade.We get there a little after 6:30 and where very pleasantly greeted. I am in a shop I have never visited(oh it is a very large shop by the way lol).Hundreds of guns to look at! So we(grumpe my fiance is with me) are browsing and talking with David. There is only one slight problem. He has PS90's and Ak slr-107ur's both on the long term wish list. Plus all the other guns accessories ammo....yes it was similar to being a kid in a candy store.Grumpe and I are debating...and hour passes.David still being a great guy and taking his own personal time without ever EVER rushing us in any way.He aswered all our questions and then some. I dissasembled one of the slr's on his counter(I did not ask...i should have)and after im done i was shocked...he was ok with me taking apart the rifle!Try that any where else(you would probably be shoot lol).Grumpe noted on the way home. She has been in quite a few gun shops with me and for the most part has been treated like she was not even there. She likes that David treated her as a shooter and a customer not as some female invading his space lol.She asked questions and talked with David while I freely roamed the store looking at all the toys.It is now almost 8pm!
    We decide on 2 SLR-107UR's ,a few AR mags,an ak stock set,an ar stripped ar lower,and a case of ammo. This was the most pleasant gun shopping trip I have ever been on.The shop is very large. I do not care if you hunt or shoot he has it probably in stock.And at 8:30 after all his personal time has been taken up we are ready to leave and he helps carry our stuff to the car and welcomes us back any time. I can not say enough about how well we where treated.8:30 on a friday 2.5 hours after closing on his personal time and not once did he ever even mention anything about it being late or he needed to get home.If you get a chance this is a shop you need to visit! +4

Last edited:

grumpe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    whiteland
    We were here Friday evening....

:D Just wanted to say thanks for staying here after hours waiting for us to arrive (2 hr drive)

Thanks for treating me like a gun owner/buyer instead of "just a women" You may be suprised that gun shop owners dont even "see" you or even talk to you being female.

Thanks for waiting for us to make a decision. I know if took a while! Lots of stuff there to chose from. I was having to fight myself ( I really wanted that ps90)

Thanks for not being pushy and rushing us.

Great store here, good service. One of the better shops here.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I ordered an AR-10A2 Carbine a couple months back from them and I LOVE IT :rockwoot:She shoots very soft and ... just fun to shoot :patriot:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Thanks for treating me like a gun owner/buyer instead of "just a women" You may be suprised that gun shop owners dont even "see" you or even talk to you being female.

When a man comes in to buy a gun for his sister, mother, wife or female friend I always ask them where she is. A gun owners needs to determine what they want, not what their male counter part thinks they need. Yes, I have lost a few sales by ignoring the male part of a couple when a couple comes in to purchase a gun for the female member, but hey, that is too bad.
    I really enjoyed meeting you two and hope to see you again, no problem at all staying late. Glad you decided on the Arsenals, they are great guns and will increase in value.
    Thanks again,
    David.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I stopped in today and met the owner FTF for the first time and picked up a Taurus .38 snubbie for CCW.

All I can say is, WOW! I was in and out of the store in ~20 minutes or so, the salesman (can't remember his name, I was excited about my purchase!) was quick and efficient with the paperwork, ringing up my sale and answering any questions that I had. He even cut me a deal on the ammo to go with my firearm.

After dealing for years with another (un-named) FFL in East Central Indiana, whom most on here that have dealt with him know to be quite rude, this was quite a refreshing experience.

Thank you from a very satisfied customer!

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    It was good to meet you brother, if we had a Marine in the shop then we would have had all four services in attendance. I did not get a chance at the shop to say thank you for your service, so now I would like to say thanks, thanks for making the commitment to serve our country. Serving 14 years myself have a soft spot for GI's.
    Thanks again,
    David.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well, I stopped in today to spend some money after all. I walked out with a Ruger Mk III. Anybody looking for a local gun shop could do quite a bit worse than to go see David. Everyone there was extremely nice, attentive, and helpful, and his prices are extremely competitive. Even if he hadn't offered INGO people 10% today, it still would have been a good deal. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to send people there to make their purchases.

David, thank you again for the generous INGO offer and it was a pleasure meeting you today.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I now want a Kriss Super-V. :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yep... Another +1 to 21st Century!!

My wife, father-in-law, and I stopped in on Friday the 28th; intending to just poke around and spend some time.

I was able to finally able to introduce myself to and meet David. After I told him who I was, he asked me "did you know about the INGO members discount today?"

Why no, I did not!

I walked out with a like-new Remington 870 12ga and my F-I-L bought himself a nice new GAMO air rifle; which he also graciously extended the discount on as well.

It didn't hurt matters any that my F-I-L and one of his sons are REGULAR and long-time customers!

So, David, nice meeting you and nice doing business.

-J-

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    finally got the chance to check out the store. great selection, good prices, and the nicest staff around. best of all, the greatest feature of a successful gun store: it was busy!

when i finally get the chance to start replacing all the arms i lost in the boating accident, i will go out of my way to make the drive to Bluffton to buy from David and co.!

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    I am a local and find 21st centry a good place to buy (not trade). i have purchased quite a few guns from here very helpfull place. In the past 5 month i bought a Vector AK47 underfolder and a Olympic M4 both great guns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom