• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I am a local did biz with new and old owner. never a problem. am glad to see managment change. did not like first manager under new owner.
    stop by often to get reloading supplys and talk to staff.will go more biz in
    next year.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Well I am technically the new manager, sorry you did not like the old one, but he has moved on. Unfortuantly with everything going on I am not there all the time. Into the new year the former owner is coming back to help a few days a week. Please be sure to say hi to me when you come in.
    Thanks,
    David.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Well I had a few Bushmasters but they sold when they came in. I did get in some SOE gear, slings and chest rigs in today. Basically things are seliing so fast I can't keep up. I use to be able to keep it all in my head, but these are crazy times.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Well I had a few Bushmasters but they sold when they came in. I did get in some SOE gear, slings and chest rigs in today. Basically things are seliing so fast I can't keep up. I use to be able to keep it all in my head, but these are crazy times.

Well that's good the hear you are busy. Our shop is shut down from Christmas eve to Jan 5, so money is a little tight right now. I might swing by just to look around. Don't really have any money to burn right now. Nothing I want to trade either. Its a sad time for me right now. Got the itch for a new gun, but can't make it happen. :n00b:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I stopped in today and meet David. If you are with in 2 or 3 hours of his shop you need to go. IMHO all gun shops should use his as a model to emulate. The service and friendly atmosphere was noticed as soon as I walked in the door. Not only was the staff friendly but the customers were having a good time also. I purchased a 1 point sling with real nice sturdy bungee. There are lots of guns, accessories, and reloading supplies to look at. Tax check can’t get here soon enough.

I asked David about a handgun for my wife, he said bring her on in. He didn’t try to sell me a pistol right then, at first I thought huh; doesn’t he want to sell a gun? But I started thinking about that and after reading a couple of post I get it now. He is right the lady needs to be the one to choose. I have witnessed many women get ignored in other shops and that will not happen in his store. I thought I new what to get her once and bought her the wrong gun (that’s another story). I am looking forward to taking my wife soon.

I live in Anderson; it took me an hour and 15 minutes to get there. I will go there first from now on for guns and ammo. Prices are fair if not great and the service exceptional.

mad618

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Dunkirk, IN
    I just want to give another thumbs up to 21st century.
    I went in and got some xs big dot night sights for my g19, this was my third time doing business with them and all have went very well.
    They even installed the sights for me. I will definitely be going back
    in the future.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Well this is definately convincing me to make the drive down to check out the place.

I'm about 70 miles due north of them, around Auburn.

Been looking for a Springfield XD Compact 45, a Smith & Wesson M&P 40, and some reloading components to compliment those cartidges and my .223 setup now. I will definately have to stop in someday.

KRBushee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Wells County
    I purchase a handgun at 21st Century, way back in February of 2008. I want to let everyone know that they are the most helpful people I have ever come across at a gun shop. Since then I have been in several times, when I am not working out of town, and they always treat you the same way, very nice. I have went in just to ask questions and to look around. They seem to go out of their way to help you and try to make you feel like you are wanted there.:D

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Stopped in there a couple of times. Will make it a point to go in whenever I visit the parents. Good selection, and prices for guns and ammo all seem fair.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Has anyone been to my shop lately? Curious to see if any of my customers are on this board. Recently I made some management changes and since I am an off site owner for the majority of the time I would like to get some feed back on your experiences.
    Thanks,
    David.

For a reasonable fee, I'd be glad to drive up and provide an evaluation for you. A decent S&W Model 10 or Marlin 1894C should do nicely :D

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Do you guys carry Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster with carbon fiber finish for a Springfield XD?
    Thanks,
    Shaun

We carry do carry Serpas for the XD's, actually we try and carry all of them. I know the one you want, but not sure if we have that one in stock. Please call the shop tomorrow and ask them, or PM me and I will find out.

Cactus Jack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Huntington
    My father and I are at your shop once a month at least. I bought all my gear for SASS, From 21st. 2) Taurus Gaucho's a Rossi Puma all in 45lc and a SxS Stoeger 12ga. We Always have a great time at 21st. Keep up the great work and tell the guys that work for ya,There awesome!!

Top Bottom