• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Britton,
    I am sorry to bother you on a Saturday night, but I believe I may have left my wallet at your shop today. Would you please call me at 260-466-5933 if I did or did not?
    Thanks,
    the name on my license, credit cards, and conceal and carry permit.

Big Al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Sorry to bother you on a Saturday night, but I believe I might have left my wallet at your shop today. Would you please call me at 260-466-5933 to let me know if I did or did not? I live in Ossian, IN.
    Thanks & Signed,
    name on credit cards, license, and conceal/carry permit.

darrent

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Muncie, Indiana
    I sent an email to 21st Century Firearms on Sunday night after seeing them listed as a sponsor here. Monday, I got a reply to my email which is unusual in my experience with other shops. That impressed me enough to make an hour and twenty minute drive to Bluffton. Besides, it was an opportunity to have some "guy time" with my oldest son. Once we walked inside, we were surprised with the quality of the collection on hand. The service I received was the best that I have ever experienced in a gun store. It's nice when the staff seems more interested in you getting something that's right for you instead of pushing a sale. Not only did I purchase a CMMG AR, but I also joined the list to get a Calvary Arms lower (thinking about building it out for my brother as gift when he retires from the USAF).

To sum things up, it was great experience and 21st CF will be my first stop going forward. I have also talked to a couple of my friends and they plan to stop by the shop.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    New gun owner here, and have never been to your shop. Have heard really good things from a guy at work and am planning a trip there this Sat.

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Im new to firearms (little experience) but i was wondering if you had any inexpensive bolt action .22's laying around? Looking to be around $150 or so. Looking for something i can do some plinking and rodent removal with.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We should have plenty that fit that bill. We actually may have some new rifles in that ball park. Please come by the shop and we will take care of you.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Great guys. Helped out on a technical question where they had no $ involved. They offered their best advice and used the internet to help us out.

crazybet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    I go every chance I get. Yeah some prices are higher than Muncie, but I bought a couple of guns and am very happy. Is there a news letter I can sign up for?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have a meeting in Ossian today. I plan to make my first visit to the shop afterwards. I will be looking for some good prices on ammo, .38 Special, .357 magnum, and 9mm. Planning on going to a range in NC with my brother so I need some good, cheap target stuff.

I have had some good experiences with your staff at the FWA gun show, and my son bought his 10/22 from you. You have a strong reputation. If your shop was not so far from the Fort I would have been there long before now.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Just saw that this post was bumped up in the last week. Thanks for all the positive responses.

"If your shop was not so far from the Fort I would have been there long before now."

I am working on that.

Pattypat25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Drove 2+ hours from Lafayette to get one of the many IN-STOCK Bodyguard 380's. It was well worth the drive, the selection of firearms was very impressive the staff was very friendly. Will be buying from them again.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I just checked and nothing came through on my end. I would try clearing your browser's cache and try again, as I told you in the email you sent me.

isius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Britton,

Thanks a lot for your welcome and bayonet offer. I actually tried to catch you on Friday down at 21st century thinking I'd meet someone from the forum and see the store as well (nice store). But someone else said you had just left. Bummer.

I don't have the ability to PM yet so if you'd like, feel free to contact me and we can figure out when my next visit will be.

-isius

DaveyCrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Bluffton, Indiana
    I have a lot of trouble not spending all my college fund in there. I've bought and traded from there and always happy. From that store I've traded/bought my Remington 870 Express Magnum 20 gauge, S&W Sigma 9mm, Savage Arms Stevens 200 22-250. I would go in about 3 times a week to buy Magpul gear for my AR. They have about everything i could imagine. And they are in town.

Also, recently I had problems with my Sigma. I took it into them and an employee said he would take it home and figure out the problem. Seems to have done the trick because we didnt have to send it back to S&W so that was great!

Great place, Great Service!

Top Bottom