• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reverend Dreed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    new hope
    I let my membership expire , I got really tired of the constant requests for more money. They were spending more than I paid in membership dues trying to get me to send more.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I let my membership expire , I got really tired of the constant requests for more money. They were spending more than I paid in membership dues trying to get me to send more.
    As has been posted many times, you can call them and tell them to stop and they will. I believe you can also do this on your members page online.

IndianaJosh

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    Have never been a member of the NRA and have been thinking of joining. When I went to the NRA site the price was still $1500. Is this just on Midway's page?

A guy I work with found an old link in google that let him get a discounted membership.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've received this deal three times this year. I think there will be more like it and it's a marketing ploy. I'm a member but haven't committed to the lifetime yet. It would be great to get the jacket if they allow it with the monthly lifetime payments. I did add another three years though to my membership. I love my American Rifleman magazine!

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    $500 is a good price, and I don't want the magazines or jackets or backpacks or anything else. They can keep that stuff and roll the money into the good fight. I'll be calling the 800 number next week to get the deal without the swag.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I think it is time for me to stop waiting for the 300 dollar deal to come back and pony up the 500. I am not seeing anything about jackets or bags on midways link. Where should I be looking?

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I think it is time for me to stop waiting for the 300 dollar deal to come back and pony up the 500. I am not seeing anything about jackets or bags on midways link. Where should I be looking?

If you are already a member you can login at nra2016.org and get the jacket. Sorry bonkers, I already sent it to the NRA. :)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well, got the email for the discounted Patriot Life Membership. 13 days to make that decision if I want to level up from a Life Member for $250

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, got the email for the discounted Patriot Life Membership. 13 days to make that decision if I want to level up from a Life Member for $250

I took advantage of these discounts, one at a time, to upgrade to Benefactor/Life.
    Worth every penny in my humble opinion.

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    I'm having quite the internal dialogue on whether or not to do the $500 lifetime. I'm not currently a member.

There are very few people fighting for our rights. The NRA is not perfect, but neither are you or me. $500 is not easy to come by, but it is going to a good cause at the end of the day... This is an investment in your rights, and the rights of your kids, friends, and family. If you are thinking of doing it to save money over the cost a regular membership you are thinking about this the wrong way. Every time I buy a new firearm I put a few bucks away to send off to an organization that if fighting for my 2A rights. If we don't do it, no one else will. Most people are clueless.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I gave in today, and bought the $500 life membership. My year-to-year was up anyway, and when I saw they had the $500 life membership, I decided to go for it. As others have mentioned, this isn't a rare deal by any means, but it's still decent.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I'm having quite the internal dialogue on whether or not to do the $500 lifetime. I'm not currently a member.

I am a life member and have no regrets. When I walk into the national convention, or see the adds supporting the 2a, or hear the wailing of my political enemies, I am well satisfied to be part of an organization that actively promotes and celebrates the cultural values I hold dear.

When my friends tell me about all the support the NRA gives their youth firearms programs, I am even more proud to be a member.

Every single time some crybaby so called "liberal" whines about how they could get "common sense" firearms laws passed if only the evil NRA would let them, they are crying about me. I am what is stopping them from disarming us. Their tears are delicious.

Cummins513

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2016
    Lowell
    I am a life member and have no regrets. When I walk into the national convention, or see the adds supporting the 2a, or hear the wailing of my political enemies, I am well satisfied to be part of an organization that actively promotes and celebrates the cultural values I hold dear.

When my friends tell me about all the support the NRA gives their youth firearms programs, I am even more proud to be a member.

Every single time some crybaby so called "liberal" whines about how they could get "common sense" firearms laws passed if only the evil NRA would let them, they are crying about me. I am what is stopping them from disarming us. Their tears are delicious.

Thank you for the insight

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I shot a Revere's Riders event a couple of weeks ago and there were several youngsters there from a local Boy Scout troop. Some of them were shooting loaner rifles provided by the NRA.

This alone makes my lifetime membership more than worth the cost.

Top Bottom