• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Anyone get their NRA membership upgrades yet? My initial order said it would ship Aug. 7 and I would get an email. Haven't seen anything yet, but figure they may have had a lot of people do this, so it may take some time for them to get to it all. Figure I'd give it another week before I contact Midway about it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got my Endowment stuff this week in the mail. Not the coat yet though. I think it said it would be 8 weeks.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Anyone get their NRA membership upgrades yet? My initial order said it would ship Aug. 7 and I would get an email. Haven't seen anything yet, but figure they may have had a lot of people do this, so it may take some time for them to get to it all. Figure I'd give it another week before I contact Midway about it.

Doesnt it just ship straight from NRA? My order says sold by Midway and shipped by partner. Either way I have yet to receive mine either. Congratulations!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wish I wouldn't have missed this, I am down to 2 years left on the 5 year plan I bought at the NRA show.
    Call customer service and tell them you just heard about the offer, but too late.
    Ask if there is another deal available.
    I have heard about them "extending" the deal one a case by case basis.
    If not, ask if they will be repeating the offer before the election.
    My bet is, they will.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I wish I wouldn't have missed this, I am down to 2 years left on the 5 year plan I bought at the NRA show.

Call customer service and tell them you just heard about the offer, but too late.
    Ask if there is another deal available.
    I have heard about them "extending" the deal one a case by case basis.
    If not, ask if they will be repeating the offer before the election.
    My bet is, they will.

I am in the same boat. I have about 2 years left, and missed this entire thread. $500 for a lifetime membership is a pretty sweet deal.

When you say call customer service, do you mean call Midway or the NRA directly? I was not aware that the NRA had a customer service line!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am in the same boat. I have about 2 years left, and missed this entire thread. $500 for a lifetime membership is a pretty sweet deal.

When you say call customer service, do you mean call Midway or the NRA directly? I was not aware that the NRA had a customer service line!
    • You can contact the NRA via phone at:
      NRA Member Programs
      1-877-NRA-2000

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Not sure if other stores are doing this today, but the one in Bowling Green had lifetime memberships for $500. Along with the purchase you get $25 in cabelas bucks and some other free goodies. I managed to walk away with a decal and a patch even though I just purchased mine a month ago!

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    I upgraded to Patron.

I don't always agree with the NRA's positions but I usually do. The fact is they use the money to advance our interests politically and socially. The Political Class tremble in fear of being targeted by our membership, and that is good. Very, very good.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Just called, and they said that they are still doing the $500 for the lifetime, but they weren't sure for how much longer. I payed for my lifetime, and a membership for a law enforcement officer. I called (800) 672-3888, option 1, and then asked if they are still doing the $500 lifetime deal, quick, easy and convenient.

Top Bottom