• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just called, and they said that they are still doing the $500 for the lifetime, but they weren't sure for how much longer. I payed for my lifetime, and a membership for a law enforcement officer. I called (800) 672-3888, option 1, and then asked if they are still doing the $500 lifetime deal, quick, easy and convenient.

I had a feeling they would honor a request this soon after the promotions advertised end.
    Anyone wanting to take advantage of this offer, I'd say jump NOW!

I'd be curious to know how many people joined the "Life" crowd because of these promotions.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I did the EPL life membership. I kicked myself for not doing it before when it was $500, so I was not going to miss out this time.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Drakule pretty much summed it up. Quick and easy. Cheryl was very polite and professional. And I ended up getting American Rifleman, and it only cost me 9.95 to add American Hunter.
    I was concerned that my original 1 yr membership packet hadn't arrived yet, and she explained that it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks. That's no good. Surely an organization like the NRA can do a better turnaround time than that.
    Anyhoo, it's done, and they should have a few more bucks in the coffer with which to whip the wicked witch. Say THAT 5 times fast!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Received my ranch coat in the mail today for the NRA Life Endowment membership. Very pleased with it.

Top Bottom