• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I will honor him by carrying on the hand gun safety and enthusiasm with my grandchildren.

I know guns because of my brother also. You do honor your brother with your labor. You have my condolences and my appreciation for preserving an intrinsic part of our American heritage.

May you look down on this earth some day and see your great grandchild teaching your great great great grandchild to warm their hands on a blackhawk .44 while the snow is flying.

Last edited:

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Condolences and well wishes to you and yours, loss is never easy. I still 'talk' to mine who have shuffled off, daily, and still learn from the remembering of them. Peace.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Today I lost a brother. He was actually my brother -in-law, but seemed like a brother to me. He died this morning in his home. He was my wife's brother. He was the man that started the gun world for me about 40 years ago. Introduced me to Ruger fire arms. It started with a Blackhawk .44, from there the end is yet to come. He taught me how to hand load, how to always be safe, and showed me that if you warm your hands on the barrel every so often, you can shoot even in frigid weather with the snow flying. We did. We often laughed about that day. I learned a lot about guns and life from that man. He served our country proudly, and had no time for any disrespect for America. I am really gonna miss him. :(
    I'm sure some of you have lost someone like this. I will honor him by carrying on the hand gun safety and enthusiasm with my grandchildren. My children are already on board. For my daughter's high school graduation present, he bought her a brand new SKS. Now that's love. Here's to all that started it for us.

Sorry for your loss but when you think about it,you only lost him in body but not in Spirit. He will live on thru you and for generations to come. A death is only the new beginning.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    So sorry to hear of your loss.
    A loss like this can be very devastating. I dealt with the loss of my father hard. He was much like your BIL. I eventually realized I needed to carry on my dad's legacy...
    His spirit lives on in you & your family. Honor him through sharing his vision & ideals. Take the baton that he handed to you & run with it. Celebrate his life.

Top Bottom