• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It is always difficult to lose those close to us. Take heart and celebrate his life by keeping his ideals alive. I say this here, but you're already doing it by "introducing" him to us in absentia.

I don't quite know how to make this Hebrew phrase singular, to apply to one man rather than to many people, however the phrase is, זכרו לברכת (zichrona libracha), meaning, "May (his) memory be a lasting blessing."

I wish you and your family peace in this difficult time.

Blessings,
    Bill

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Im sorry that you are experiencing this. Last december we lost my father in law and pastor who was a major role model for me. I pray for your comfort. He lives on through you demonstarting what he taught you.

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Thanks for the prayers. You folks are a great comfort. I passed along your blessings and encouragement to the family. Thank you all.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Sounds like a good man and solid patriot. If only there were more people like him...

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I`m so very sorry for your loss. I also congradulate you on your abbility to carry on. My wife is not in good health and I dont know how I will be able to carry on if something happens to her. Love your family, always treat them as if its your last day to see them. Time passes so fast and its not always kind. Prayers to you and your family.

Top Bottom