Adam Kokesh open carries in DC, July 4, 2013. Video.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I followed Emily and all I can say is why would ANYONE want to step foot into that cesspool called DC let alone live there. I can tell you this, I have never and I will never step foot there spend a penny there, and would rather throw a bucket of my own excrement on the White House lawn.

Gunner

There is a LOT of great things to see and do in D.C.! The Smithsonian, Capitol, all the great monuments, Arlington National Cemetary, the Spy Museum:D.

Nowhere else in the world can you see so many a**holes with ties all in one place!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well I like the guts this guy had but I imagine by tomorrow morning or night the media will only make this guy look extremely stupid, not bold. Personally I think what he did was idiotic, he isn't going to make a difference. With the media on the side of gun control, he'll be made to look like a crazy radical and only hurt gun owners. Now I. Hoping I'm wrong about all of this, but something tells me I'm not. We'll see I guess.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Am I missing something? Why are people acting like this guy is a hero for making a 20 second video with no one else around?

Where's the march down Pennsylvania Ave with the slung AR? Seems like a half assed attempt to avoid admitting it was a terrible idea from the beginning.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Did anyone show up to march locally?

I doubt it. I think he cancelled it because the police were saying they were going to block off the bridge. By him cancelling it it caused the commotion to die thereby allowing him to do it by himself.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Thanks. I was on my phone and could not look up their laws. It still baffles me why he chose to carry a shotgun, though. :dunno:

Looking at the comments on the video, there are some who suspect he shot the video on a different day, but that doesn't mean anything. However, one said he was miles away from the Capitol. I am not very smart about the area's geography, but can one shoot a video like that in Virginia and still see the buildings in D.C., in the background? I know I'm grasping at straws, but something just doesn't seem right.

From what I picked up from his other videos, he doesn't own a rifle.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Am I missing something? Why are people acting like this guy is a hero for making a 20 second video with no one else around?

Where's the march down Pennsylvania Ave with the slung AR? Seems like a half assed attempt to avoid admitting it was a terrible idea from the beginning.

I dont remember him saying anything about an ar. Ever

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It looks to me like he did it the only way possible: go to a place with no cops, make the video, break laws, jump in a car and skedaddle.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    If one were apt to test it, I wonder what would happen if one open carried a replica musket. The Dems are always telling us the 2nd Amendment is only about 18th Century weapons, so surely they wouldn't object to someone carrying one openly?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I like to read the thread before I open the link and read the article :D
    So maybe I am wrong, and it is a nice shotgun...

But maybe he carried a shotgun because it's cheaper to lose if it gets confiscated?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Also, why is IL forced to come up with a new carry law, but DC isn't? Has it not been heavily challenged?

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    It looks to me like he did it the only way possible: go to a place with no cops, make the video, break laws, jump in a car and skedaddle.

Breaking federal law will get you arrested no matter where you go. I personally see this guy as an idiot who's about to lose his gun rights and to to jail for a long time for no reason. Don't drop the soap dumb a**!!!:laugh:

Haha ok, that was mean. I'm sorry lol

Top Bottom