• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    OK, if somebody is willing to get a little more info, I might kick in on a few cases, oh 5 or so.

Is this stuff reloads?
    Are they loading to Nato 5.56 or SAMMI .223?
    How do they load (automated?) and whos equipment?
    Can we get a sample case, maybe even a bit higher price prior to big buy?

I'm up for it anytime, I'll even pony up for the sample case and test it if you can get it done when I'm home for a while.

Tinman....

It says NATO stamped but it also says .223. Is this stuff XM193?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does the pallet (100 cases) need to be of the SAME type of ammo or can we MIX & MATCH? From all the post I am seeing I get the impression that we can MIX & MATCH but I don't get that same reading from the website. Anyone know?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Does the pallet (100 cases) need to be of the SAME type of ammo or can we MIX & MATCH? From all the post I am seeing I get the impression that we can MIX & MATCH but I don't get that same reading from the website. Anyone know?

Great Question... if you can mix and match I'd be in for a few possibly.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It can not be mixed and matched.This is 2008 production M193 nato ball ammo.It is not reloaded but new.Lake city ammo.Yes it would be a very large order. I would be willing to work with moderators and set up a bank account to receive funds in. The account set up I would advise would be one with 3 signatories. Each person making a deposit(buying ammo) would get a proof of deposit as a receipt. When we had 100 cases sold we would place the order. It would only take 8-10 days to receive it after it is placed.This is alot of money and a very large transaction,but look at the purchasing power we have.I am sure in the last year the members of InGunowners have baught and paid for more than 100 cases.I would suggest a deadline to deposit and order of january 11th(last day of the 1500 gun and knife show).Our order would then arrive around january 20....in my opinion it would be good timming :P
    If for some reason we did not have the 100 case ordered and paid for by january 11th then we could set up a refund program.With the 3 signatories writting each person who had deposited money a "refund" check. national city would set up the account free and the first 100 checks with a checking account are free...so no cost to anyone if for some reason we do not have enough orders.We could mail checks or make a time and place for them to be picked up(if we had to mail them I would personally cover the postal cost).I think we can actually get 100 cases paid for,so i do not consider this a fantasy thread :@ya: Little input from mods?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am personally going to order the 70 AK mags.I will wait and see where this idea goes before deciding when to place my order.But more than likely it will be late December or early January.I will be selling those at cost to members:cheers:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    OK.... I'm a bit confused. If it's a FACT that we can buy a pallet for $35K (S&H incl.), and we can get enough spoken for.... what's stopping us from doing it? With or without Bigcraig's participation (or questionable sense of humor)?? :dunno: :dunno:
    :cheers:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I scrolled through the thread and counted 18 cases.Add the 3 I want so we are at 21. I do not think 100 cases will be hard by jan 11th.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Sigh.........

I am not the person to coordinate a group buy.

I also think that some of you are being a bit optimistic in regards to folks actually following thru with their "I'll take 1 maybe 2 cases" comments.

But never the less, I am glad I posted the link so you guys may consider a GB. As for my participation, I will kindly back away.

Top Bottom