• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Can we please stop selling over priced ammo on INGO? It hurts my feelings.

Thanks!

I doubt anyone is "selling" if it's overpriced. It's probably just listed :dunno:

I also keep a personal list of people I think are gouging and will refuse to do business with them in the future. Ever. Buying or selling.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And are you butthurt that its not selling @the 2019 rate of 25c/round for 9mm?

Might I suggest a short lesson on supply and demand?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

My wife was puzzled last winter when I was buying up 1000's of rounds and not shooting them. She is no longer puzzled. :cool:

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    <sigh>

How do you feel about folks selling gold or silver at current spot values?
    Both of those seem to be available, but almost certainly higher than the seller's purchase price.

I don't think you can call it gouging anymore, only "that's priced too high for my tastes"

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    hmmmm...I'm going to go with if you think it is priced too high....don't buy it. Free market. If something is priced too high it will not sell until the price drops. It works that way for all products. I haven't seen very much listed here that is way out of the range of what is available anywhere else. Some...not too much.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Lesson to be learned....buy lots of something you think you will need in the future if it's a good price or available and you think it won't be available in the future.

I do this with pretty much all my household items if it's on sale / good price / in stock when it wasn't. Loaded up on PPE, medical supplies, non-perishable foods etc...I had plenty when the first scare/lockdown happened and the stores were packed at 7AM.

I believe the boy scout's motto is something like: "be prepared"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can we please stop selling over priced ammo on INGO? It hurts my feelings.

Thanks!

You do not have to buy it.

You do not have to look at the ads if they make you sad.

You already know ammo is insane right now and for the record I have seen a few "Fair" deals in the classies.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    What is overpriced? Is it more expensive than you can get on the "free market?"

Who is buying it if it's overpriced? Asking for a friend.

This.

And this.

My wife was puzzled last winter when I was buying up [STRIKE]1000's of rounds [/STRIKE] a bunch of reloading components and not shooting them. She is no longer puzzled. :cool:

And finally this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.gif

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    IBTL. Just a reality check... 9mm 115gr ball is going for $.60/rnd at some top on-line retailers... Yea, thats $600 a case which used to be $2xx 3-4 months ago.

:popcorn:

Pin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Obviously I understand supply and demand this is America.

I'm fine on ammo, but two friends of mine over the years are now finally wanting to go shoot, just stinks that we drive out to Rushville for them to stock up. I reload so I don't care what prices are, I stocked up on primers and powder years ago. I'm just trying to get others into the game, hard to convince people to shoot when it costs so much more now.

Thanks for the positive and constructive criticism, I value everyone's input.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Lesson to be learned....buy lots of something you think you will need in the future if it's a good price or available and you think it won't be available in the future.

Anybody want to buy some Beanie Babies at a good price? I've got a line on some if you're interested.:joke:

Bob

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Obviously I understand supply and demand this is America.

I'm fine on ammo, but two friends of mine over the years are now finally wanting to go shoot, just stinks that we drive out to Rushville for them to stock up. I reload so I don't care what prices are, I stocked up on primers and powder years ago. I'm just trying to get others into the game, hard to convince people to shoot when it costs so much more now.

Thanks for the positive and constructive criticism, I value everyone's input.

Actually your friends, and those like them, that did not see gun ownership and shooting as valuable in good times, are now shocked to find out, when they all decide it is important, all at once, the supply is gone and prices are high. Maybe they still don't see having a gun and ammo as important as it really is. It would be a very steep price for me not to acquire ammo if I needed it, but it is just that important to me...

Top Bottom