• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have some fairly priced listings here...not ammo though:).

And I did just pick up a case of 9 MM for $0.34/round. Much higher than I want to pay but come next spring I will either be glad I bought it or I will have forgotten that I paid that much for it.

There are few guys selling ammo on here at very high prices. If they can get it, more power to them. Why not make a little money if you can?

I see no crime in that.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    IBTL. Just a reality check... 9mm 115gr ball is going for $.60/rnd at some top on-line retailers... Yea, thats $600 a case which used to be $2xx 3-4 months ago.

:popcorn:
    Agreed. Fair market value if you ask me!

Target Sports USA has been listing their 9mm FMJ at $0.60/rd...looks like it's not selling out instantly anymore.

Supply and demand. I've seen some $0.34/rd 9mm this week and it sells out instantly. Back in January it was $0.17/rd.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Agreed. Fair market value if you ask me!

Target Sports USA has been listing their 9mm FMJ at $0.60/rd...looks like it's not selling out instantly anymore.

Supply and demand. I've seen some $0.34/rd 9mm this week and it sells out instantly. Back in January it was $0.17/rd.

Right- I wonder if TSUSA has jacked up their prices or their cost have gone up?

$.60/rnd for plain ol' ball. Pass. :noway: Target Sports.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Anybody want to buy some Beanie Babies at a good price? I've got a line on some if you're interested.:joke:

Bob

When my kids were young and Beanie Babies were the thing, we bought them often. As grandparents, we are now digging into the tote of over 350 of them and doling them out when the grandkids visit. :)

Seeing over the years how "values" ebb and flow is one of the reasons I am not a collector of anything.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I've been buying guns, ammo and components for a long time....I've got three options...shoot it all, sell it or will it to my kids and Grandkids.
    I'm many things, but one thing
    I am, is a capitalist I believe in Supply and demand. If I choose to sell some at a profit, so it goes. Nobody is forced to buy it.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I will start with the people that bought it pre panic, but yours might be a good price here in a month or so.

Feel like I should maybe be carrying on about how your starting point just doesn't seem fair....then again if mine is a good value down the road, maybe I should just be quiet about that.

Gosh why do decision become more difficult the older I get?

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    When my kids were young and Beanie Babies were the thing, we bought them often. As grandparents, we are now digging into the tote of over 350 of them and doling them out when the grandkids visit. :)

Seeing over the years how "values" ebb and flow is one of the reasons I am not a collector of anything.

If you are gong to collect something as an investment, never buy at retail price. If just for the fun of collecting... it doesn't matter. Turning a profit or losing money will be up to the heirs in your will then.

4x4strongman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 16, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Lots of super expensive ammo. Its ****ty when the stores raise prices too. Was in a shop selling reloads of 9mm for 50$ for 50. Was rough. But yeah the good ammo listed for a good price goes quick and there are a few...

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Have no fear, in late January Sleepy Joe & the Ho will give us all ammo! If they are able to take control of the Senate, $1 a round for 9mm may be a great price. Some may say, remember when 9mm was only .60 a round.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Glad I gave up shooting as a sport when ammo prices started going up. Supply and demand prices give me a good laugh on days when the newsless media tries to bring me down. And really it is not so much the higher prices, but just knowing there is so much ammo out there that a democrat attack on our rights will be a really pain in their tails.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Off topic question, does a person have to have an ffl to sell or trade hand loaded ammo to another person if it's a one off thing and not an operating business per se

Top Bottom