• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Was talking to my gunsmith/gun shop owner today. He told me that suppliers/distributors are going to stop selling to civilians for the time being.Its ALL going to the military for a while . I would stock up fast you guys, you know how it goes. Just food for thought.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Was talking to my gunsmith/gun shop owner today. He told me that suppliers/distributors are going to stop selling to civilians for the time being.Its ALL going to the military for a while . I would stock up fast you guys, you know how it goes. Just food for thought.
    Along with Lifetime carry permits are going away and gas rationing stamps are in the mail already.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Read post #4 for the truth

KomboJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2013
    Paragon
    Yes Lake City stopped almost 2 weeks ago. Military bought up all the contracts and said they would pay for any overrun if I understand what I read correctly.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    5.56 is too dangerous anyhow.
    I heard that's a "high powered" round designed for war, and killing.

Come to think of it... I seem to remember going to war a few times, and killing people with it.
    Frightening. Keep those things away from me.

I wouldn't have use for it here at home.

Not unless somebody tried to destroy my way of life, and I was forced to go to war again.
    Gee, I hope that doesn't happen.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As to Lake City in Misery, yes. Sounds like a great time for INGO to support Indiana based ammo makers!

And, also a great time to learn about economic fungibility.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And, also a great time to learn about economic fungibility.

Easily one of the most misunderstood concepts. And by misunderstood, I mean have no clue the concept even exists.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This round is a little different from earlier panics. First it started out of people being shocked by the terrorist attacks on Israel and people wanting to stock up when they realized one box of ammo might not be enough when hundreds of them come in on paragliders. But not long after that the Lake City announcement came out that they were stopping sales to the commercial market. Then the realization that IMI would also be out of the commercial market for the foreseeable future. So sure, there is some panic element increasing demand, but there is also some supply side problems as well due to the war.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and no
    Economic miseducation is horrific but not just at INGO, just look at D.C., lol.

I wish I could restart the book club thread for this kind of thing.
    Absolutely. My favorite line "No federal tax dollars fund abortions." They dont have to, idiot. You are freeing up THEIR money so THEY can spend it on abortions.

Top Bottom