April 23-24th Crawfordsville Revere's Riders event - Who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Ignore Ol' Huff he gets his panties in a bunch. Sometimes I have to show up and get him back in line lol. Fortunately for us Camera We live in the great free states of Murica! You can comment on the situation as you see all you want. Huff likes things his way so that is how he calls it.

What you stated and he stated are very true. Both programs are great and well worth the time and little bit of money that is spent to attend. you will leave a better American and marksman. Appleseed had the opportunity to be much more than it is but the folks at the top didn't want it that way. they like it small and simple with volunteers they can blame their failure on and US hard working folks here in the great state of IN didn't look to kindly on the higher ups not truly attempting to achieve the goals they put forth for all other volunteers. We pointed it out repeatedly to them and they didn't appreciate it as others were waking up and seeing that the founders really only cared about the home range and tax exempt status they were receiving. They didn't actually care about waking up the sleeping giant. There was a split and I personally wish both programs well.

The more people working towards the betterment of this country and it's people the better off we are. Talk about your view of it and what you saw go down all you want. IT is a free country still :)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Heard from a little bird there may be one upcoming here? Maybe she was mistaken. When is the next crawfordsvile rifle event?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I wish I could help instruct next week but 3 weeks in a row would put me in the dog house at home.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I believe I've been subtly but rightfully called out for this:

OCT 15-16 @ Crawfordsville Gun Club, 2-day Basic Rifle. I'll have it up on the schedule this week.

My apologies. This next event at CGC will be Oct. 15-16 and it will be a combo event, 1st day Basic Pistol, 2nd day Basic Rifle.

Will post in a new thread in this subforum as soon as I complete the online registration details for the schedule.

Again, sorry for my tardiness.

Top Bottom