Are females in this country really that bad off?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Enlighten me.

I'm going to assume you don't know any Muslim women that wear headscarves. In places where women are forced to wear headscarves, thats oppression. In places where they aren't forced to wear them, and they do so voluntarily, that's freedom. It's no secret that women wear such religious devices have been given grief in various places. Wearing a headscarf in support of women that choose to observe the practice isn't a clever propaganda ploy concocted by the Muslim Brotherhood to spread Islamic beliefs in America.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm going to assume you don't know any Muslim women that wear headscarves. In places where women are forced to wear headscarves, thats oppression. In places where they aren't forced to wear them, and they do so voluntarily, that's freedom. It's no secret that women wear such religious devices have been given grief in various places. Wearing a headscarf in support of women that choose to observe the practice isn't a clever propaganda ploy concocted by the Muslim Brotherhood to spread Islamic beliefs in America.

There is safety in a cage. My dog still goes back to his crate when he's scared

MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    These women folk would be more fulfilled if they were home making sammiches for their men folk and tending to their men folk's serving needs.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Has anyone figured out how women are being mistreated? I keep seeing the "stop violence against woman" stuff and can't figure out the problem.

Top Bottom