Are females in this country really that bad off?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It is what it is lol. Sorry Cindy sometimes I may be too literal but you get what you see with me. I've been with other dudes in confined spaces and we didn't bath for a month, I could describe guy smells too in order to be fair if you like? :)

Go on a submarine for 6 months.
    Then we can talk about "locker room" smell.

Though we did bring showers with us.
    But sometimes they had to get "secured" because of where we were.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ashley Judd had quite the rant.

Captain Kirk and crew witnessed it.
    (language warning)
    [video=youtube;ghVSZNYPXtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghVSZNYPXtw[/video]

On a side note: Ashley Judd came out and said she was abused/raped.
    But that doesn't mean all men are that way.
    As for everything else... bargh

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ashley Judd had quite the rant.

Captain Kirk and crew witnessed it.
    (language warning)
    [video=youtube;ghVSZNYPXtw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghVSZNYPXtw[/video]

On a side note: Ashley Judd came out and said she was abused/raped.
    But that doesn't mean all men are that way.
    As for everything else... bargh

Just read an article, I think it was Business Insider. Praised Ms. Judd as the hero of the event.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Where are all these massive protests for women's rights concerning the brutal and oppressive treatment of women and young girls in foreign countries? Seems like American is viewed as the most oppressive in their eyes. Not even a comparison.

They have no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We all know it. Many of the participants came out and said it.

This "Women's March" was Anti-Trump first, pro-abortion second, and everything else far in the distance.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We all know it. Many of the participants came out and said it.

This "Women's March" was Anti-Trump first, pro-abortion second, and everything else far in the distance.
    I agree with that and your air quotes around "Women's March" is appropriate. It's more like a LIBERAL women's march to air out their liberal greviences and of course to show their extreme displeasure that their liberal woman candidate lost to Donald J. Trump of all people.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    It's just gotten stupid. I was at a Menards the other day and needed some electrical help. And a Dr. visit most likely. I was explaining to the woman there what I was trying to do. I was trying to make sure I wasn't "mansplaining" the whole time cause I didn't want to offend her. So, the solution I see is if there is a woman working there, I go somewhere else. Now is that sexist or is it sexist to talk to her and then somehow "mess up" by being myself? Damned if you do damned if you don't. That's why I was hoping our son would have been a girl, he wouldn't have to deal with all this.

Jason

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's just gotten stupid. I was at a Menards the other day and needed some electrical help. And a Dr. visit most likely. I was explaining to the woman there what I was trying to do. I was trying to make sure I wasn't "mansplaining" the whole time cause I didn't want to offend her. So, the solution I see is if there is a woman working there, I go somewhere else. Now is that sexist or is it sexist to talk to her and then somehow "mess up" by being myself? Damned if you do damned if you don't. That's why I was hoping our son would have been a girl, he wouldn't have to deal with all this.

Jason

darned if i know. Here's how I handle such a situation, man or woman:

[video=youtube;0qpoXYi4328]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qpoXYi4328[/video]

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm waiting for the backlash against 'woman-splaining". Sighing "FINE!" while rolling your eyes IS NOT FINE! Just tell me what you want! We aren't mind readers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm waiting for the backlash against 'woman-splaining". Sighing "FINE!" while rolling your eyes IS NOT FINE! Just tell me what you want! We aren't mind readers.

:yesway:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eldirector again.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

There will be no backlash against women...they are oppressed....even if they're not.

Insert any aggrieved minority in place of "women" and you have the same answer for why there is no backlash.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Where are all these massive protests for women's rights concerning the brutal and oppressive treatment of women and young girls in foreign countries? Seems like American is viewed as the most oppressive in their eyes. Not even a comparison.

They have no credibility as far as I'm concerned.
    Especially baffling when one of the organizers is in favor of Sharia law and a Hamas sympathizer.

The Muslim Veil, not pink p**sy cap was the real symbol behind Big Women?s March

Top Bottom