• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Last night my GF called me a Gun Nut. All because I'm going to Michigan, bringing my XDs and a couple of spare mags and some extra ammo. I mean hell there is a risk of bears.
    I decided not to bring my Para 1911 because I open carry that only.

What makes someone a Gun Nut?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Last night my GF called me a Gun Nut. All because I'm going to Michigan, bringing my XDs and a couple of spare mags and some extra ammo. I mean hell there is a risk of bears.

Membership on INGO????

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    So your girlfriend thinks that anyone who carries a gun is a gun nut? She's in for a rude awakening when she figures out just how many people carry on a daily basis.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    So your girlfriend thinks that anyone who carries a gun is a gun nut? She's in for a rude awakening when she figures out just how many people carry on a daily basis.
    That's not the case. She was calling me a Gun Nut to tease me a bit. She knows I carry every day. I would not be with her if she was not aware of the number of people who can and do carry.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Nah, that's what they're supposed to do since it's for their job. But not for us, we're just minions

gun-totin-minion_zps97244612.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Being with the wrong people....:):

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I always considered the line on normal and nut to be drawn at reason. Do you spend your rent, bill money, money for your kids school supplies, and so on for firearms and firearms related supplies? Or do you spend that money on what it's meant for and use surplus funds for arms? I don't see how what you carry or the act thereof has any bearing on your nuts.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I always considered the line on normal and nut to be drawn at reason. Do you spend your rent, bill money, money for your kids school supplies, and so on for firearms and firearms related supplies? Or do you spend that money on what it's meant for and use surplus funds for arms? I don't see how what you carry or the act thereof has any bearing on your nuts.

:lmfao:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    It's all a matter of perspective.

If you have WAY more guns than me (or I really covet the ones you own) you are a nut and should give them to me.

If you have fewer than me you are nuts and should buy more until you qualify.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's all a matter of perspective.

If you have WAY more guns than me (or I really covet the ones you own) you are a nut and should give them to me.

If you have fewer than me you are nuts and should buy more until you qualify.

Ha! I like that logic. Same type I use when it comes to drivers. Anyone that is driving slower than me is an idiot. Anyone driving faster than me is a maniac. :):

Top Bottom