Are you going to Friday Night Steel on November 11th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are you coming to FNS on Friday, November 11th?

• Total voters

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    :wavey:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My god, how many mags do you need to clear one round? :dunno: Oh, I should have paid more attention to who I was replying to. :rolleyes: You should probably bring your shotgun out. :yesway:

:laugh:

HEY!

I may actually have to just try to get by with 4 mags. I won't be able to buy one this week.

If I was going to bring the shotgun, what type of ammo should I bring?

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I will be there for my 2nd FNS. I hopefully will be bringing a friend to watch. He wants to get into it but has never fired a pistol before. He deer hunts every year with his family though. He is looking to make a purchase soon, just not before Friday. I told him we could share but he is a bit nervous since he has never shot a handgun before.

airmotive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Count me in. Wifey might come along and help keep score. She wants to check it out before comitting herself to shooting.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've only been once before but I'm gonna try it again this Friday. I'll be running a .22 carbine this time. I should be there in plenty of time to help set up. Last time I ran a .45. It was fun but obviously not the best choice! This carbine is still fairly new to me so it will be interesting to see if I can actually do anything with it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I will be there for my 2nd FNS. I hopefully will be bringing a friend to watch. He wants to get into it but has never fired a pistol before. He deer hunts every year with his family though. He is looking to make a purchase soon, just not before Friday. I told him we could share but he is a bit nervous since he has never shot a handgun before.

Post what he's considering and maybe some of us could meet you early enough to let him try to shoot a few.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So yes you would like my help figuring out last week's scores? Ill gladly do it, that's why I offered. No lecture needed nor appreciated.

If I seem frustrated by the situation at the last match, it is because I was too busy to attend, and I only found out after the match that nobody volunteered to tabulate scores. Since I live in Westfield, I made about a 40 minute one way ride to the range to pick up score sheets, and then invested about 2 hours to do scores for a match I didn't even shoot. Unfortunately, I had an old version of the spreadsheet, which I struggled with. Since I was extremely busy and volunteering my time, I was hoping that shooters could overlook the sorting error, since they could simply count how many people had lower overall scores than they did. If you would still like to redo the scores, feel free to PM me your email address and I will email you the spreadsheet.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    If I seem frustrated by the situation at the last match, it is because I was too busy to attend, and I only found out after the match that nobody volunteered to tabulate scores. Since I live in Westfield, I made about a 40 minute one way ride to the range to pick up score sheets, and then invested about 2 hours to do scores for a match I didn't even shoot. Unfortunately, I had an old version of the spreadsheet, which I struggled with. Since I was extremely busy and volunteering my time, I was hoping that shooters could overlook the sorting error, since they could simply count how many people had lower overall scores than they did. If you would still like to redo the scores, feel free to PM me your email address and I will email you the spreadsheet.

I'll give it a shot. It will at least get me some experience using the sheet so that I will be able to do it in the future. I can't send you a pm as I am getting a mesage that says your account will not allow it but feel free to pm me and I'll get you my e mail. Thanks!

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Post what he's considering and maybe some of us could meet you early enough to let him try to shoot a few.

I was thinking about this but wasn't sure if we could shoot out in the front bays since we aren't members. He is either thinking xd or glock in 9mm. I have an xd in 9mm so I have that half of the equation. And might have another buddy coming with a g19.

Top Bottom