Indianapolis
    Last edited:

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    BREAKING: Assad removed dozens of SCUD missiles and launchers from a base north of Damascus to protect from Western strikes

Exclusive: Syrian army moves Scud missiles to avoid strike | Reuters

Also

Syria and Iran plot cyber strike against US

Syria, Iran armed for cyberwar with U.S. - Washington Times

And...

Russia sending warships to Mediterranean

Russia sending warships to the Mediterranean: report

Yes, scary and escalating, with an incompetent administration that has no idea what it is doing or the ramifications of its actions. It is all about appearance and protecting BHO, the hell with everything else, including human lives. I have to wonder why we tell them when and where we are going to strike. We said we would strike certain air bases. Well, if I knew that, I would move the assets somewhere else. Also, the administration admits now that it does not know who used the chemical weapons. But will that stop them? Nah.

State Dept. Spokeswoman Admits U.S. Doesn?t Know if Assad Ordered Chemical Attack | TheBlaze.com

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Its interesting that all of these "terrorists" seem to deny committing war crimes and then tell the public that the USA/West are actually the ones responsible.

Terrorists? When was the last time you avoided doing something in daily life because you were scared Syria would kill or harm you?

Only terrorists I know of, by dictionary definition, are in office and positions of power in the US. They're using terrorism not only on us, but on other nations, Syria is just the new whipping boy political tool to open the door to a far bigger conflict. If you want to cast judgment on Syrians, go to apacheclips and start watching some videos. Your view of things will likely change in a big hurry, because supporting the rebels in this conflict is a push to support radical Islamics. The entire focus of this war is to support and aid the most radical Islamics out there. The US is supporting the rebels, including Al-Qaeda factions, who are actively using chemical weapons on their own people to get western intervention to help them overthrow their government. Might be a good time to also realize, it's the Syrian rebels who are beheading Christians. And there's growing evidence that the US might have had a hand in the chemical weapons attack to provide an excuse to go to war.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Has anyone considered that Saddam Hussein probably sent all the WMDs that he allegedly had to Syria before our invasion? This gas may be from Iraq originally. - Just a thought and no, I don't have any link to cite. As I said, just a thought.

IF you turn on the wayback machine, one of the reasons we didnt find WMDs in Iraq was because they were mobile truck mounted units... Units that were reportedly last seen heading for the Syrian border. (along with truckloads of cash as I recall)

Coincidence?

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    IF you turn on the wayback machine, one of the reasons we didnt find WMDs in Iraq was because they were mobile truck mounted units... Units that were reportedly last seen heading for the Syrian border. (along with truckloads of cash as I recall)

Coincidence?

I do believe that I've heard this elsewhere. (But I'm sure it was just another rumor started by Bush.)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Terrorists? When was the last time you avoided doing something in daily life because you were scared Syria would kill or harm you?

Only terrorists I know of, by dictionary definition, are in office and positions of power in the US. They're using terrorism not only on us, but on other nations, Syria is just the new whipping boy political tool to open the door to a far bigger conflict. If you want to cast judgment on Syrians, go to apacheclips and start watching some videos. Your view of things will likely change in a big hurry, because supporting the rebels in this conflict is a push to support radical Islamics. The entire focus of this war is to support and aid the most radical Islamics out there. The US is supporting the rebels, including Al-Qaeda factions, who are actively using chemical weapons on their own people to get western intervention to help them overthrow their government. Might be a good time to also realize, it's the Syrian rebels who are beheading Christians. And there's growing evidence that the US might have had a hand in the chemical weapons attack to provide an excuse to go to war.

:rolleyes:

Everyone else is a freedom fighter, right?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In regards to Syria - I don't care if we go or not... but I want it to be with congressional approval and SOLID evidence of Assad having used gas on his people.

But right now, the Pres is inclining to go alone, with no coalition, and no congress.

But **** the UN, I couldn't care less about them.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Ya if you just watch the msm they dont question the info were getting from the Whitehouse, they just take the skilled liar jay Carney at his word. That should be reason enough to give anyone pause

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    According to our own government, our elected officials are terrorists.

They're funding a foreign terrorist organization. How much more clear cut does it need to be for you?

According to you, the taliban are not terrorists. Al Qaeda are not terrorists. Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorists. The lord's Resistance Army are not terrorists. The narco-terrorist drug cartels are not terrorists. Nobody is a terrorist anywhere in this world except in our own government, even though every one of those organizations intentionally tortures and kills civilians for political purposes.

Do you not see how stupid that sounds?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    According to you, the taliban are not terrorists. Al Qaeda are not terrorists. Hamas and Hezbollah are not terrorists. The lord's Resistance Army are not terrorists. The narco-terrorist drug cartels are not terrorists. Nobody is a terrorist anywhere in this world except in our own government, even though every one of those organizations intentionally tortures and kills civilians for political purposes.

Do you not see how stupid that sounds?

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Re-read my post.

For our leaders to be terrorists, in this context, they need to be funding a foreign terrorist organization. Guess who that foreign terrorist organization is? Alqaeda, Syrian rebels, muslim brotherhood, etc etc etc...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Your reading comprehension is lacking. Re-read my post.

For our leaders to be terrorists, in this context, they need to be funding a foreign terrorist organization. Guess who that foreign terrorist organization is? Alqaeda, Syrian rebels, muslim brotherhood, etc etc etc...

Really? Here's what you said:

Only terrorists I know of, by dictionary definition, are in office and positions of power in the US.

Now go find me a "dictionary definition" of the word "terrorist" or "terrorism" that matches what you're saying.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Really? Here's what you said:

Now go find me a "dictionary definition" of the word "terrorist" or "terrorism" that matches what you're saying.

Definition of TERRORISM
    : the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

*cough*gunboat diplomacy*cough*

Once again, you didn't read the post, you read one sentence of the post. One part is my view on who's a terrorist according to the dictionary and the other part is who our government defines as a terrorist.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Definition of TERRORISM
    : the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

*cough*gunboat diplomacy*cough*

Once again, you didn't read the post, you read one sentence of the post. One part is my view on who's a terrorist according to the dictionary and the other part is who our government defines as a terrorist.

Now explain how that is limited solely to people in positions of power in our government.

You said what you said regarding the dictionary definition.

So again, how is that limited to people in our government?

And in the context of how you're trying to explain it, your statement makes no sense whatsoever and doesn't follow at all.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Now explain how that is limited solely to people in positions of power in our government.

You said what you said regarding the dictionary definition.

So again, how is that limited to people in our government?

And in the context of how you're trying to explain it, your statement makes no sense whatsoever and doesn't follow at all.

It isn't limited only to a couple specific people. It's pointing the finger at those responsible/accountable for it.

I said 2 things, not one.
    Using mass fear to achieve political goals is dictionary defined as terrorism. Funding/Aiding foreign terrorist organizations is defined as terrorism by the US government. Not a comparison, just laying out the basis for assigning the label.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If someone would have told you a few years back that the U.S would be supporting Islamic rebels AND al Qaeda in a war against a secular government that showed tolerance to Christians, would you believe them?

Are we still there to "spread democracy?"

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wonder what the true motivation is.

It's pretty difficult to confront the criminal administration without knowing what theyre planning. Preventing a pipeline? Destabilizing the region for giggles? Who really knows. They do, but they arent telling.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Chemical Weapons Launch?

[video=youtube;5DgKver35kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgKver35kw[/video]

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Who benefits?

US Military, military contractors, power hungry authoritarians, Al Qaida, Islamist rebels, and the rest of the chaos loving communists.

How does our military benefit? You can't mean the actual fighting men and women who would be putting their lives on the line for no reason. Maybe and only maybe a few high ranking officers, but even then I'm thinking not much.

Top Bottom