• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Scuttlebutt I've heard on a morning radio show (AM700 WLW) is that "signs" are pointing to a rogue Syrian army unit that is responsible for the chemical weapons attack.

convenient - a "rogue" unit, and orders not coming from "the top"...

-J-

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    How does our military benefit? You can't mean the actual fighting men and women who would be putting their lives on the line for no reason. Maybe and only maybe a few high ranking officers, but even then I'm thinking not much.
    Nobody is being put at risk, other than CIA operatives who are already there. Our sailors are untouchable...unless of course an Israeli plane decides to shoot them up...

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If someone would have told you a few years back that the U.S would be supporting Islamic rebels AND al Qaeda in a war against a secular government that showed tolerance to Christians, would you believe them?

Are we still there to "spread democracy?"

Why not? We supported them in Afghanistan in the 80's. Remember, we're at war with Eurasia..we've always been at war with Eurasia...

Eurasia.png

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Assad's 11 year old son is taunting the President.

I love this.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...by-assads-son-dares-americans-to-attack/?_r=0

So Kerry says we need to go to Syria, because reasons. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching O and Kerry do exactly what they falsely accused Bush of. "We need to start a war with Syria to find out what's in it."

Send some missiles over to investigate!

On Iraq - Bush had 30+ countries commit troops, one UN resolution (1441), and overwhelming congressional approval.

On Syria - Obama has none of that.

Screw it, let's just hit Iraq again. I mean, we're good at it... we know which stores stay open late. We have stuff programmed into our GPS.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    399767_423903164313857_1798117999_n.jpg

Top Bottom