• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    A shadow would be nice. My understanding is its basically a sp-01 with no firing pin block, so the triggers slightly nicer. Also slightly cheaper to do the upgrades on since its got a better trigger (although more expensive for the base gun).

Only the "Shadow" knows.
    If I can find a "Shadow" at the right time (that being when the funds are available) I will have it.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I mean seriously.....there's no 92 out there that's this czexy. And I sure as hell haven't ever shot a 92 that could keep up with it.

Gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us one of us.....

I beg to differ!
    medium2-33.jpg

I like CZ's and as much as I want to bash the Beretta I can't. I carried the M9 and maintained them in the AF and use the DAO 92 for duty and they work great and go bang every time.

Really boils down to which o e YOU like more.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A shadow would be nice. My understanding is its basically a sp-01 with no firing pin block, so the triggers slightly nicer. Also slightly cheaper to do the upgrades on since its got a better trigger (although more expensive for the base gun).

That is my understanding as well. I have ran the Wizards shadow and it is a sweet heart.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    i really dont base a guns greatness on "IF THEY MULTIPLY"!!
    Ive had many glocks at one time. Ive had several CZ's at one time. After reading thru most of these threads I see that guys get CZ's and do upgrades ($$$) to them, make them better if you will. We seem to find platforms that we like FOR THE MOMENT!! and then we upgrade,trade,sell only to find something else we fancy. I base a gun greatness on what we keep. I keep 1911's!!
    I tend to like outta the box nice. The 92 will be that outta the box gun.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I have owned a couple Beretta 92's and liked them, they would eat anything! After getting into the CZ platform the Beretta is no longer an option. I like the CZ stock trigger better than the Beretta and once Cajunized the CZ platform is amazing:rockwoot:

Top Bottom