• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I doubt they'll ever get prominent enough to get on the radar to get banned. Like those bolo rounds, they'll sell to some Curious Katies and some mall ninjas, and then fade away into obscurity.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    as with anything new that looks radical compared to the rest of the market i am sure it will have its naysayers, as well as those that "gotta have it". Me, i will withhold judgement until its picked up by a major police department. Large departments tend to do their homework and equip their officers with stuff thats proven. IF some major departments start picking it up, it will peak my curiosity, until then, its just a cool futuristic looking bullet that will have no space on my shelf.

EDCraziness

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Interested but not interested enough to be an early adopter. Time will tell. Mirroring the thoughts of many others in this thread, I believe the lack of weight will be its downfall.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The name R.I.P. could get it banned fast. Sort of like Black Talon which got remade into Golden Saber or some such thing. Went from black to gold colored but still on the market.

Black Talon's were Winchester and Golden Saber are Remington.

SXT's i believe. for Same eXact Thing.

Yep Black Talons morphed into the SXT or Ranger 'T' series ... not sure they are still made. Couldn't find them on the website. PDX ammo could be the latest incarnation.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Rumor has it the bullets are individually machined. Sounds expensive if that's true. A buddy who works in a PA gun store said they got calls today asking if they had it in stock. They'd never heard of it.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Wow, new hp replacement for edc?

im also kind of curious about the price as well. looks like a lot more time is spent making those and im sure the price will reflect

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've seen this thread in General Firearms, Break Room, and two others, but NOT in Ammo and Reloading. I'll get this fifth thread moved. LOL!

Top Bottom