• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Will Georgia in January be the next election we lose due to lack of a strong NRA presence?

How many more elections will we have lose after that before we all realize that the NRA is necessary to maintain the existence of the 2A?

The other organizations are fine, but why are we not seeing them on the news?

Where are the GOA or other gun organization spokespeople and adds for our candidates in Georgia?

What makes you think the NRA would have made any difference. And wasn't Trump supposed to have won in a landslide but for Democrat cheating? Was the NRA going to do something about that?

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'm late to the party here, didn't even realize this was something that was happening. I have some research to do - glad this showed up on page 1 or I'd still be clueless.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    The nra and trump alienating it's base lost the election. Wlp would have to leave disgraced, and they would have to take a major turn from their fuddish policies if the nra wants to exist in a generation.

I'm not aware of anyone that I know that switched their vote from Trump 2016 to Biden 2020. I don't think Trump supporters flipped, but it's odd the Biden supposably got more votes then any president in history.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm not aware of anyone that I know that switched their vote from Trump 2016 to Biden 2020. I don't think Trump supporters flipped, but it's odd the Biden supposably got more votes then any president in history.

To believe that, you have to believe that more people hated Trump than loved Obama.

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    There is no doubt about it the Biden cheated in the election.
    There is no way that there are that many foolish people in this world!
    They flat out cheated and everyone knows it,even there side.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The nra and trump alienating it's base lost the election. Wlp would have to leave disgraced, and they would have to take a major turn from their fuddish policies if the nra wants to exist in a generation.

A little more than 74 million people voted for Trump. I’d say his base AND a **** ton of people not in his base voted for him. But, WLP and his exploits of the NRA is why the NRA is irrelevant.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    A little more than 74 million people voted for Trump. I’d say his base AND a **** ton of people not in his base voted for him. But, WLP and his exploits of the NRA is why the NRA is irrelevant.

A lot of younger gun owners voted jo jorg based on bumpstocks, take the guns first, when your a republican they let you do it, and saying I don't like them talking about suppressors. He lost enough base to lose. Has he stick with the hpa and told wlp to get bent over the request to review bumpstocks his numbers would have been big

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ha! I mean, they’re not wrong though. Sometimes the NRA shoots themselves in the foot pretty hard. It’s just time for Wayne to step down. Long overdue

I'd even let him have a severance of 12 new suits. :):

Looks like it at this point. Someone making them stand by their rulings is a positive, now of we could just get rid of the atf all together....

AMEN! (and maybe they could take the various GCAs of 19XX with them?)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    . [video=youtube;VMtvwaHQWxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMtvwaHQWxA[/video]

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    They played their hand a bit too soon but there will be a re-deal on Jan 21, 2021. So all bets are off on how long this will last.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But ...but.. what about my free sbr tax stamp waiver?

I can hear it from here. "SMITHERS YOU IDIOT! No way in hell we're giving up on all that free tax stamp revenue. What were you thinking? Withdraw it and we will try again later. "

They played their hand a bit too soon but there will be a re-deal on Jan 21, 2021. So all bets are off on how long this will last.

THIS

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I thought we a decree from the mods we were not allowed to discuss Trump and the NRA in this thread? Has that changed?

Top Bottom