www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    2 days in....6 posts....not a runner.

Most of the posts are all in rapid succcession. Could be a coincidence, but he stopped posting after I sent a PM making it clear it wasnt MY Kimber he would be acquring if that was indeed why he was running. Cant be sure because he couldnt respond. But he did stop posting after that.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Already bought the HK VP9.

In fact my OWB holster got here today, from Alien Gear. I'll write up something on that once I have a chance to mess with it.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    IMG_0362.jpg

So I went into Bradis to look around over the weekend. While I was in there I saw a CZ 75 BD. It looked really nice. I went in again Monday night after work, the next thing I knew I was putting a CZ 75 BD in the trunk of my SUV. I don't know what happened. That is my story and I am sticking to it when I eventually tell my wife about it....in a few years. :-)

Now to get a holster, and a few more magazines for it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dear God, I've created a monster!

BTW, Haven, IDPA this saturday. Want to ride along? Maybe see if Burger is available too. I know you were both considering starting.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    ...the next thing I knew I was putting a CZ 75 BD in the trunk of my SUV. I don't know what happened.
    I think we've all been there! The CZ 75 looks like a fun one.

I completely missed this thread, but glad it popped up again since I was curious which fantastic plastic pistol you ended up with. Excellent choice on the VP9! I was all geared up to buy a Glock 19, but then one evening I was browsing around online, things got blurry and the next thing I knew, I was clicking "submit order" on a VP9 LE. I don't know what happened, but I do know that I love my VP9.

Most excellent. :cool:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

BTW, Haven, IDPA this saturday. Want to ride along? Maybe see if Burger is available too. I know you were both considering starting.

I can't, this weekend is Who's Yer Con, and we are going to that. Otherwise I would. I saw somewhere they run on the first Saturday of the month up there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can't, this weekend is Who's Yer Con, and we are going to that. Otherwise I would. I saw somewhere they run on the first Saturday of the month up there.

Yep. And if my schedule doesnt allow it (or weather is bad), I shoot up at Wildcat Valley (north of Lafayette) the second saturday.

Top Bottom