• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    According to another site, here is where he processes the brass. No name on the door.

Bullseye Processed Brass in Terre Haute - AR15.COM

Bullseye%20Processed%20Brass_zpstgqopsmd.png

Looks like one block North of the Candles Holocaust Museum on 3rd Street.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    So....it looks as if we might very well have a fraud and thief that we are speaking of.

Need to take a poll here on what value that we have been taken on to see if we have enough for a criminal complaint.

It appears after conversation with the male subject who works the UPS store... where the monies and items have been shipped to is not willing to help whatsoever....or does he have knowledge of the possible crimes?

Please list on this continuing thread of the amount of money we have had taken and no services/products rendered, in addition to personal property of us individuals that have been sent to Curt Schaekel that have never been returned as intended.

Let the losses begin to be listed.........

1k pieces of .223 brass, $34 in processing fees, $15 shipping to him.

1k of brass could be around $100 give or take...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    How recent is this intel? ADT (the alarm folks) list this address on their website as one of their "virtual" offices. (see post #17)

In the link, it is date/time stamped 26 May.

Another person at AR15.com posted on 6 June that he got an email from the owner, stating he just got out of the hospital.

Finally a reply;

"Hi bob,
    Was hospitalized and recovering which halted everything. I'm catching up over the next week or so and can process or ship brass back to you whichever you prefer.

Curt "

An illness or accident is forgivable in a small business. I wish him a full and fast recovery.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_30/600091_Bullseye_Processed_Brass_in_Terre_Haute.html

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Have recently spoken to others on this forum who was given the hospital story last year from this individual. If this is to be true, it is way past time for this person to "come clean" and get the work completed and or the products/monies returned.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I've given him 2K brass, $68 and $18 shipping.

He completed 2K for me earlier in the year with no issues except about 6 weeks or so to get it done and back to me.
    He even answered emails.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Any luck other than him deflecting with a hospital story? I have been out 1k brass and $34 (plus shipping to get brass there) for over 3 months+ now with no response to numerous calls, emails or even Facebook messaging. I wasn't even asking him about the processing, just asking if he had received my brass as I know a one-person operation can take some time. Nothing.

My banks says they can't do anything because it was done through Paypal. Paypal says they can't do anything because it was done via a third party situation, rather than my Paypal account (I used a credit card for the processing charge, which goes through Paypal on his end).

If the "fella" (I'm reserving what I actually think so I don't get banned) has had all this time to get back with me and has not, I'm going to consider the small claims route now. Dude made his bed at this point...

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Update....around the 1st week of June my buddy got an email from this guy, claiming he had been in hospital and then trying to recover. Stating he was backed up on orders and work, trying to get everything caught up and completed. So far this story seems like another lie from this guy.

BlooDSMeaR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    medford
    Hi- guys Im new to the forum this is actually my first post so please don't take this the wrong way.

I call BS on Bullseye Brass processing. He is a scam and a thief.

On 6-30-2016 I ordered service for 3k 556 cases. I paid $102, $23.81 for shipping and a return shipping label that cost $23.81. I have sent multiple emails asking if he received my packages, and what the turnaround time was.
    I then started to investigate as to where MY brass was. I found multiple web forums that has complaints about Bullseye not shipping and taking money and brass with no responses.

I tracked down the UPS store who the clerk said he was in yesterday and picked up several packages and regularly does. he knew Curts name and said he would pass on my info to him.
    Since its been a month with no contact I feel my brass and cash was stolen. I value my brass and price paid for shipping and service to be around $450. I have canceled my payment threw Paypal and reported it to the BBB. I also have filed a complaint with the postal service for possible mail fraud. if any one has paid or sent this guy any thing please PM me as I will need as much information to start a class action case. Tomorrow morning 7-27-2016 I have an apt with a law firm about this. We need to get this guy shut down before he robs other people.

BlooDSMeaR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    medford
    So Curt sent me an email apologizing, he stated he will get the brass processed by Monday and have it in the mail coming back. I will keep you posted

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    So Curt sent me an email apologizing, he stated he will get the brass processed by Monday and have it in the mail coming back. I will keep you posted

I called and Curt answered the phone on July 19th. We had a decent talk and he told me about how far behind he was and all his recent problems that have slowed everything down. He told my he was standing there looking at mine and my buddies 4000 rounds of brass and that it was drying, promising to mail it out the 20th. As of today...no brass, no emails and no returned phone calls from messages left twice since the July 19th conversation.

rangegoer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2016
    wi rapids
    I had sent Curt 1000 223 3 months ago and as with everyone else no answer to emails and phone calls. About a month ago he answered my email with the explanation about being in the hospital. He called me last Friday and said he had cancer and was catching up on things and said my order would be done soon. Sunday he emailed me and said it would ship on Monday. Last night he emailed me the tracking number. I checked it today and it said in transit. I think he is on the up and up. just a bad illness none of us want.

BlooDSMeaR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    medford
    Well that was actually quick of him to send a tracking number. USPS tracking said I have a package coming. I will give a report on Friday when it is supposed to be here.

CRO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2016
    Marysville
    I'm still receiving bogus emails from this guy for months on end. Has anyone gotten a postal inspector involved or anything else? Please let me know, I would like to go after this guy, he is a fraud and I'm out shipping and 2000 pieces of LC 223 brass. I can be reached at dingod1990@gmail.com

Thank you

rleonard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2016
    MATTOON
    The cell number that Curt gave me is no longer in service. I made a trip to Terre Haute today. His place of business is cleaned out and the doors were blocked open. He had cats in there and they had to tear out all the carpet. The place was opened up to air it out.

My brass and everyone else's is no longer there.

IMG_20161118_093310290.jpg IMG_20161118_093323015.jpg IMG_20161118_093338467.jpg

Top Bottom