• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rleonard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2016
    MATTOON
    I met with Mario Marietta on Friday (1/6/17). Bullseye Brass no longer exists. Some of the assets are now in the hands of Mario Marietta of M&S ARMAMENT
    Although he is not at all responsible for the business practices of the former owner, he is resolving many of the issues of the customers that lost their brass.
    My brass is back. It is in spec, clean, and gauges perfectly.

Thank you Mario.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    I met with Mario Marietta on Friday (1/6/17). Bullseye Brass no longer exists. Some of the assets are now in the hands of Mario Marietta of M&S ARMAMENT
    Although he is not at all responsible for the business practices of the former owner, he is resolving many of the issues of the customers that lost their brass.
    My brass is back. It is in spec, clean, and gauges perfectly.

Thank you Mario.

to add to this thread I ordered from M&S Sunday night and got my order Tuesday afternoon. The brass was very clean and everything was within .003 of 1.75 and I am very happy with the both brass and the service. Price was very reasonable for 49.00 for 500 shipped. I understand there was bad blood with Bullsye in the past: but I would recommend everyone give the new management a chance.

Top Bottom